“Gotta love it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shellsy Oyster Bar - CLOSED

Shellsy Oyster Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Description: Shellsy offers a variety of dishes, fusion of the Mexican & Louisiana couisine, combinig cajun & spicy flavors achieved a wonderful result with a very friendly atmosphere
Deming, New Mexico
“Gotta love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

When my wife says it's the best she has been to,it's saying a lot!You would not expect such a good size menu and quality of food from the size of it.I love Cajun food and to have seafood that you have to search for in this area,it's a real plus.Take it from a chef who made sure he met the person who prepared our food to let him know we were really pleased with our food.Cannot wait for our next visit,so I already have in my what to order.If it was closer to us ,we would be there weekly.Check it out !!1

• Visited June 2013

El Paso, Texas
“100% Recomendable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Amazing food and service!!! Owner always is taking care of his customers, very special combination type of food, I just love it!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Their food and oyster shots rule!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

My first time here and it was a great experience, great food, excellent service and good ambience!!! The bartender is sooooo HOT.

• Visited April 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Awesome dining experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

we came across Shellsy's Restaurant on a trip to El Paso and I must say it blew my mind off. To start off they had great waiters that provided awesome service and upon looking at the menu and all of the variety they had I was very excited to try everything! I was not dissapointed and everything we had ordered was very delicious. The oysters were fresh, the food was well cooked and the taste was impecable. Will definately be back for more!!

• Visited February 2013
College Station, Texas
“Expect the Unexpected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

So I recently stumbled onto this place while on a business trip to El Paso and boy am I glad I did! Shellsy Oyster Bar was unique, and different from anything I had ever tried anywhere because their menu combined authentic New Orleans flavors with Mexican recipes! The traditional fish taco recipe (I believe they called them Baja Tacos) came with a Mexican twist and spice which made them unbelievably tasty! Not to mention the Oysters which were extremely fresh and BIG! I don’t know how they do it being so far off the coast but all the seafood was fresh as could be! I'm not going to lie, the fact that they had fresh Oysters was what caught my eye in the first place, but the menu was extensive and offered not only seafood but many other options as well. The servers were extremely nice and also knowledgeable about the menu items when asked. I will definitely go back and highly recommend this place to anyone visiting or living in El Paso. I close my review with one request….Hurry and open one in Houston!!!

• Visited April 2013