WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Candlewood Suites El Paso North

Candlewood Suites El Paso North
Ranked #27 of 83 Hotels in El Paso
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Perfect Place to Stay, Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Spent 5 nights here and it was a great stay. Very clean, spacious rooms, large bathroom. Location was perfect, away from the congestion of the city, yet close to stores, restaurants, etc. and minutes from Ft. Bliss. We were literally right next door to the movie theater and a great steak place. It was also very quiet, except the sounds of the plumbing. I loved the full kitchen, although I couldn't bake biscuits, because there is no regular oven. Staff was very courteous. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor near the North end, which was easy access to stairwell and exit, to avoid waiti...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Meaghan P, Assistant General Manager at Candlewood Suites El Paso North, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
We are so happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us at The Candlewood Suites of El Paso. We'd have to agree that our morning views of the beautiful Franklin Mountains are hard to beat! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some positive feedback and we hope to see you again soon in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for 5 days. The staff were ALWAYS helpful and courteous. Thank you for helping to make our visit a GREAT one!!! Keep up the good work! We will be back soon.

Room Tip: Our waking view of the mountains in El Paso was quite pleasant.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Meaghan P, Hotel Staff at Candlewood Suites El Paso North, responded to this review, January 4, 2016
Shirley D,

We appreciate you leaving us with feedback about your stay as it helps us to continuously improve all of our guests' stay here with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are constantly training and finding new ways to create an exceptional guest experience for all of our guests. We hope you can stay with us again real soon! Thank you again for leaving us with feedback!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Spent five nights including New Year's Eve this past December. We have to keep the room clean and make our bed but for the price it was worth it. Great television, comfortable bed, kitchen with plates, glasses, coffee mugs, pots and pans, electric dishwasher, big bathroom, and in a great location. If you ar there to visit a soldier at Ft. Bliss you will find the hotel is very close to the main gate. THIS IS A GREAT PLACE!

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Meaghan P, Assistant General Manager at Candlewood Suites El Paso North, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate the feedback. We hope to see you again sometime soon in the future and please tell your Soldier thank you for his service from all of us here at The Candlewood Suites El Paso!
Lake Jackson, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice extended stay option for visiting my army boy and his family. Only stayed one night but will use when we come for extended stays.
New and clean in a safe section of town.
Now to get past the 200 charter minimum limit from my smart phone.....

Stayed December 2013
JVSibley,

We appreciate you leaving us with feedback about your stay as it helps us to continuously improve all of our guests' stay here with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you can come and stay with us again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a true suite, not like those places that cram a sofa and min fridge into one room and call it a suite. There is a living room with sofa bed and recliner, TV with DVD player (library of DVDs in lobby at no charge), a full kitchen, bath, and separate bedroom with door. Good soundproofing. Lots of closet space, mirrors, lights, and outlets. Internet hookup and free wifi. Complementary coffee and microwave popcorn. They keep the price low by dispensing with daily maid service. Great location - 12 min. from airport, 2 min. to grocery & restaurants. Close to freeway. Pleasant and helpful staff. Would definitely stay there again. Only complaint is that pillows are pretty big & thick and I like skinny ones.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Meaghan P, Hotel Staff at Candlewood Suites El Paso North, responded to this review, June 26, 2016
We appreciate you for taking the time to leave us with some feedback about your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and hope you can stay with us again soon!
Olympia, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I traveled from the Pacific Northwest to visit my daughter (currently stationed @ Ft. Bliss)
& my first grandson. Glorious week! Room was perfect, felt like my own condo. Every staff member very courteous. The free laundry & 24-hr access to The Cupboard both a wonderful convenience. I got some much needed R &R thanks to you!

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Meaghan P, Assistant General Manager at Candlewood Suites El Paso North, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
It is so wonderful to hear that you had a great stay with us here at The Candlewood Suites in El Paso! I'm happy that you were able to spend some quality time with your family just before the holidays. We greatly appreciate hearing your positive feedback, I always love sharing these reviews with my staff! I hope that you have the opportunity to visit El Paso again in the future and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again!

Happy Holidays!
Killeen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was at Fort Bliss for an extended TDY visit. I knew I didnt want to stay on post at the IHG hotel and pay $80+ for a very poor quality hotel. A friend suggested I stayed at the Candlewood and upon my return from NTC in California I showed up at the front door of Candlewood with no reservation.

Despite having no reservations, they happily took me in. I was placed on the 4th floor and was impressed with the quality of the room. It was a little small and I do wish the room was bigger to accommodate my long stay. The room was clean and comfortable nonetheless.

They upgraded the quality of their sheets in the 2 months I stayed there which made the beds much more comfortable. The room offered a computer desk, a recliner, computer chair, regular chair, pots, pans, silverware, cups, and plates. This hotel truly was geared towards long term stays.

The staff was all very friendly I often had to fax and the front was was more than helpful and patient. Shout out to Eddie for helping out out many time. Whenever I needed anything, the staff and housekeeping went out of their way to provide for me.

If I ever find myself in El Paso, I would never hesitate to stay here again. Thank you for your service and being so military friendly. On a side note, I was impressed when they lowered their flag for Pearl Harbor (Dec 7) as many don't give properly display their flags.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Meaghan P, Assistant General Manager at Candlewood Suites El Paso North, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for me to share with my staff and our future potential guests. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to point out the positive things about your stay.

I like that you noticed our observation of Pearl Harbor Day by lowering the flag, as we definitely pride ourselves on being very Military friendly. Most of the staff at our property has very close ties to at least one person in the Military!

We hope that the Army brings you through El Paso again in the future, so we are given the opportunity to serve you again. From all of us here at The Candlewood Suites El Paso, thank you for your review, as well as your service and dedication to our country!