Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area
Ramada by Wyndham El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$51
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

$87
$76
ComfortInn
$109
Hampton.com
$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$87
$116
$95
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$79
$110
$74
All reviewsturkey sausagefront deskpancake machinethe shuttle driverincluded breakfastcomfortable roomsnew mexiconext morningcomfortable stayeasy accessyogurtpasohighwayrefrigeratorel
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Conveniently located to the airport and downtown. This is a clean, safe and comfy hotel. The staff are very attentive. The room was clean and very comfortable. I LOVE the pillows. This location has great views of the mountains too. Breakfast was so-so.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Rudyv3,
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm glad that you enjoyed a clean, safe and comfortable stay. I'm also glad that our staff helped to make your stay better. We hope to see you again soon!

Warm thanks,
Carleen G.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The rooms were very nice and bigger than most of the other HI Expresses I have stayed at. It isn't a 5 star hotel, obviously, but my Excellent rating come from the fact that the staff and facility were the nicest of this chain IMO. I had a really early flight so it was nice that they gave me a breakfast to go since the breakfast area wasn't open yet. Hotel is near a gas station and very close to the airport which is great if you have a rental car.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear One16thamish,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area. I'm thrilled to hear my staff made your stay exceptional. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm thanks,
Carleen G.
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My son just recently stayed here while on a tennis tournament in El Paso, upon arrival at home he noticed his phone was missing. I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! "Luis" for getting his phone back to us...good to know that there are still HONEST people that will go out of their way to help others...thumbs up guys :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Jorge L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for your preference and your comments about our staff and our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great location with easy access to I-10 and the airport. The staff was outstanding...friendly and very helpful. The housekeeping staff did a great job in ensuring the room, lobby and breakfast area were clean. Very pleasant stay and after this experience I will seek out other Holiday Inn Express and Suites whenever I travel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,
Thank you for your great comments about our staff and our hotel. We take pride in providing excellent service to our clients.
We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
El Paso Airport

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Clean, comfortable, quiet rooms. Friendly front desk staff. Standard HIE breakfast with those great cinnamon rolls! Internet worked fine on the first floor. Would have liked the windows to open on the first floor since the temps this time of year are great for nighttime sleeping. Very close to airport (5 min) and good restaurants - try Carlos & Mickey's for Mexican food on Magruder (2.5 miles away). Also would have liked a frig in the room vice having to search for ice. Only drawback is it is on an access road to I-10 and w/o GPS and map software it would be one of those "I can see it but can't get there" type of experiences.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Jorge L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments. We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to hosting you again soon.