“Simple Burgers, Bold Flavor”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BOLD burgers and tacos
Order Online
Ranked #861 of 1,822 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'd driven by this place a few times, but had never stopped. About a month ago, my husband was craving a burger around 9 pm. At first, we started driving toward Whataburger since it was late, but then I remembered Bold Burgers. We really try to eat local each time we eat out, so he searched, ordered by phone, and I changed directions. The place is small, but the staff was friendly, and it looked clean and tidy. At home, we unpacked our burgers, and my husband explained the variety of salsas to me. I'm a spicy fiend, so he asked for their spiciest salsas. I eyed the green, red, pico, and a yellow salsas not sure where to start. I'm often disappointed with heat levels, so I waited, fry in had, ready to dip.

He ordered the Bold Burger, and I got the Habanero Burger. See, spicy fiend. The habanero mayo definitely has kick that sneaks up on you, i.e. runny nose alert! And that yellow salsa? It's sweet then had a fiery kick. Definitely a keeper! Green was a spicy runner up. The burgers are tasty and seasoned fries seemed home cut. Overall the perfect portion. I was full but not so gross full I regretted eating the deliciousness. Last night, we ordered take out again, and all the above was consistent! We will most definitely make this a regular burger stop.

Side note, I saw some of the reviews, if you're looking for a crazy 20 topping burgers, this might be why people were disappointed. More does not mean better. Flavor can be bold without adding everything and the kitchen sink. If you're looking for tasty food and kind service, you can't go wrong here.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1)