“Excellent burger joint”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
El Paso, Texas, United States
“Excellent burger joint”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

If you like burger joints this is the place to go their burgers are so fresh and are to die for! Very cheap, but don't go in right at lunch time or you'll be waiting a long time.

• Visited October 2012

“Excellent”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My fiance and I went on Friday 3/30/12 for the first time in .10 years that we have leaving here in EP, and let me tell you the Hamburgers were excellent I totally recommend everyone this place .. and for sure it won't be the last time we will go ... Enjoy!!!!!

El Paso, Texas
“a greasy burger is a happy burger! ( and a good one to )”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

This place isn't exactly the Taj Mahal, but the cheeseburgs we're delish. The rings could have used an extra 15 seconds in the fryer, but they were still good. Staff was very friendly. So, as the Terminator would say..." I'll be back!"

• Visited February 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Best burger in el paso”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

First off this place smells like burger heaven. I have yet to go to another burger joint that smells like this one,,,now that aside roscos is a hole in the wall type of restaurant. Its a small place. The burgers are good. The fries could be better. Heres the deal,,,this place is always packed. Especially after during lunch. I'm talking at least a 30 min wait during lunch hour. If your stationed in el paso,,,give this place a try. The reason why I didnt give roscos 5 circles is there are three places all within a hour range that are actually better.

• Visited February 2011
Hesperia, California
“Best hotdog and Caldillo I ever ate!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

This restaurant is a little hole in the wall place that seems to be a local's favorite. When you go there at lunch time there's a line out the door. The food is cooked right in front of you and the employees seem to know most of the customers. I ordered a hamburger, hotdog and some Caldillo... because it was very cheap and I like to taste everything at a new restaurant. The Caldillo is like a beef stew with potatoes and some jalapenos. I absolutely loved it. I would pay for that recipe. The burger was fantastic too. I'm from California and we have In-n-Out here and I didn't think anything could top it... but this place smoked it! Last but not least; the hot dog.... I only ordered it because I saw someone else's... because I don't like hot dogs too much. I may get a craving for one once or twice per year. This is hands down the best hotdog I have ever eaten. I can't say enough about this place. If you don't eat anywhere else in EP.... you have to try this place.!

• Visited August 2011