Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsrudy's bbqfront desksanta teresagreat hotelin great shapebreakfast attendantnew mexicowater pressureoatmealeasy accessgreat roomquiet roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againexcellent stayfresh fruitexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stay here almost weekly for business and the staff are great, rooms are clean and we get a good rate. Rudy's BBQ is next door within walking distance and they have GREAT BBQ! Hotel is loacated right off I-10 on the west side of El Paso. The suites are nice and large with flat screen TV's and complimentary WiFi available. We enjoy staying here.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was easy to get off I10 to get to the motel. Very clean bathroom. Room was up to date. staff at check in and check out were very nice. BK was good. Area was clean. I would stay here again on the next trip in this area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hampton Inn El Paso is always great, starting with the location that is in the route to the Mexican border and complementing with a great staff always willing to help. I can recommend this hotel with closed eyes to everyone visiting El Paso.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were driving to Houston from Las Vegas, and needed a room for the night. All of the hotels in this area seemed a little pricier than other cities we stayed in. The price here wasn't outrageous, just more than we were used to paying. The hotel was updated and very clean. We loved that there was iced tea and cookies in the lobby, as well as a coffee and tea station. Check-in was a breeze, even though there were numerous other people checking in around the same time -the clerk was fast, efficient, and friendly. Our handicapped accessible room had ample space to navigate my mom's wheelchair around in. The bathroom had a handheld shower that worked well for my mom. The continental breakfast room was very nice, and the breakfast itself was beautifully presented and ample. We loved this hotel and will come back if we ever get the chance.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've stayed at many different hotels while traveling for business in El Paso, and the west side Hampton Inn is by far the BEST!!! Small touches such as the proximity card reader at the doors are more convenient than the standard keyswipe you see in most other hotels. The coffee bar in the lobby is always stocked - even for those late night arrivals. But the BEST part of this hotel has to be the beds! I seriously want to know where I can buy one of these mattresses, sheets, comforters, and oh my gosh, the most comfortable pillows I've ever slept on. Seriously, I highly recommend this hotel. Worth every penny.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso West, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We greatly appreciate the wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. We pride ourselves on GREAT customer service and an "at home" atmosphere. We hope to see you again soon.