“In-n-Out Great Stay”

Ranked #28 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Torreón
“In-n-Out Great Stay”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My family and I stayed in Valentine's Weekend, only passing thru. We arrived very late at night, exhausted and most of us sick with the flu.

It was really nice to arrive to what looked like a brand new hotel. The rooms are spacious, comfy beds, top-knotch tech (loved the light switches by the door with the "do not disturb" or "service room" lights), impeccable! what else can we ask for?

In the middle of the night my son & I had a cough attack and I had to run to the car for medication. bumped to the clerk doing grave yard shift and was really sympathetic about our health! made me feel cared for.

We overslept the next morning and missed the breakfast, but I would guess it would be also great. THANK YOU!

Room Tip: Sorry, we were too tired to even notice where we were put. But we never heard a noise.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Torreonera

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very clean it was a non-smoking hotel. Had a very good night sleep. Rudy Bar-b-q right across the street had good food for supper. Was west bound so easy to get back to I10 west from the hotel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Warner G
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed three nights during my trip and was pleased with the accommodation. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were neat and clean. The wear and tear was beginning to show on the walls but overall it wasn't a bad deal considering the price.
The only down side is the heater/ac...it is very loud and the heater sometimes blew cool air even when set at 77 degrees.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank highlandertx
Bradford, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Spent 2 days at the HIE in El Paso to bag some great nearby peaks. The hotel was excellent and the staff was great. The pool and spa were a nice bonus, which helped sooth some sore muscles after running up/down the highest point in Texas. We got a suite which was really the only disappointment as it was a bit small for a suite...more like a big room. Having the extra desk and couch definitely make a stay nicer, so that was good. The staff were great, including giving me some stamps for post cards, nice extra touches like that make HIE the place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Mostly enjoyed this hotel, with very nice rooms for the price. Being quite new, the hotel is pristine clean. Beds are great, and rooms nicely sized. The bathroom is a good size/layout, but with the sink inside and with a high counter. There is a flat panel HD TV and frig in the room. The hot breakfast was quite good I thought for a hotel of this type. The pool is smallish, with a good whirlpool. I was disappointed with the exercise room: there is just one set of weights, one elliptical, and one treadmill. That's it. Not surprisingly, these were always busy during times I wanted to work out. One other complaint is that _all_ the electrical outlets next to the beds are on the circuit that turns the entry ceiling light on and off. I like to have my phone next to me charging while I'm sleeping, but that was impossible to do with the entry light off. Annoying. But overall this was a good hotel for the money, and I'll likely return when back in El Paso.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I chose this hotel for a business trip to El Paso. The hotel and room was very clean comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful, I would recommend this highly to anyone traveling for business.

Negative Points: Not much options in morning breakfast & very slow internet compare (Used my mobile internet to work) to other Holiday Inn Hotels.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Beverly, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I chose this hotel for a business trip to El Paso - my first. This was the cleanest, freshest smelling hotel I have experienced in years! The staff was extremely helpful, the shuttle bus drivers went above and beyond to make sure my stay was a true "El Paso" experience and the pool area was relaxing. I would recommend this highly to anyone traveling for business and will stay here next time I visit El Paso.

The best part of my experience was when the shuttle bus drive, Eli, suggested a restaurant Track One, and called in my take out order for me. He was the best!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business