Double Tree by Hilton El Paso Downtown
Ramada by Wyndham El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$51
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $58/night.

$71
$84
HIExpress.com
$87
$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$75
$74
$117
$104
$119
$110
All reviewsbaseball stadiumparking garageball parkconvention centerfire pitwalking distanceroom keybreakfast buffetfront desk staffeasy accessenjoyed my staybusiness tripdoubletreefloorgilbertelborder
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Great hotel, great staff, with the exception of the lack of hot water and parking on Saturday night we enjoyed our stay. The water in the shower was lukewarm I asked the staff to check on it but it never got hot. There was an event downtown on Saturday night so they used the hotel parking lot doubled as the event parking lot we couldn't find parking. I think that they should have ensured that there was parking for hotel guests.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 25, 2016

I want to thank you for your honest review of our hotel. We are sorry that we fell short of your expectations with the hot water situation. Our engineering team has been working diligently on this issue to ensure your next stay with us will be even better. Thank you for your feedback as it only makes us a better team. If you need to make any future reservations, don't hesitate to call directly.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Stayed for the El Paso Street Fest. Good location close to downtown and stadium. Great breakfast with lots of choices!!! Free parking was nice but have valet parking would would be an added touched. Overall great experience

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with us. Thank you for the great feedback. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Very nice..and not just for El Paso....this is my new go to hotel when I'm here in El Paso. Excellent restaurant too, with the staff to match.
My room is clean and spacious with great views of the mountains.
If you're in town, try the Doubletree... You won't regret it.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Doubletree Downtown El Paso. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the services and amenities provided. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

I was on a business/service trip. This is the fourth or fifth year we have stayed at the Doubletree Hotel in El Paso. Each year we have received top quality service by the entire hotel staff. They are gracious, flexible, and generous in their assistance. You can count on their superb help.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank R7666VDsusans
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for two nights on business.

The ground level lobby is fresh and bright. On the first floor is the restaurant and a quick serve coffee / snack shop. There is a limited amount of seating in the lobby but it seems to work well. They have done a nice job making this older hotel fresh and modern.

Check in was friendly and efficient. They had to move me to a different room that what I completed on e Check in, but I appreciated the fact that they did this since the room I had checked into needed a TV repair. The room they reassigned me to was the same location just a floor different. I was greeted as an HHonors Diamond member and provided with my breakfast coupons. The welcome cookie is a nice treat, and they were willing to give cookies on subsequent nights.

I appreciate the fact that this downtown hotel has free round trip shuttle to the airport. That being said, if you do not have a car, downtown is pretty devoid of restaurants and bars. For that reason alone, it may be more convenient to stay closer to the airport at a hotel that offers a local area shuttle as well.

The lobby is in nice condition and the staff was welcoming. For my HHonors Diamond Breakfast, I was provided with the full breakfast buffet in the restaurant. We appreciate them providing the full breakfast instead of just continental, which is something that not all Doubletrees provide. The breakfast service and food in the restaurant were good.

My room had a nice view of Juarez as well as the minor league baseball stadium, and the pool. They had a musician at the pool each of the two evenings that I was there, which is a nice touch.

The room was a typical room with a nice king size bed, plenty of closet and cabinet space, a sitting chair / ottoman, and work desk. The rooms were clean and modern. The air conditioning did an acceptable job of keeping the room comfortable, and you could leave the blower on for white noise. There was quite a bit of noise from nearby rooms. The curtains do a nice job of blocking out light. The bathroom was acceptable sized and appointed with plenty of towels

The rooms have HDTV’s with an accessible HDMI port so you can hook up your own devices. The Wi-Fi had sufficient bandwidth even during peak hours which is greatly appreciated. However, was a real lack of plugs in the room, it was difficult for one person to charge their devices, let alone two people.
We did not get a chance to check out the gym .

Two different times, I asked the hotel front desk to break a $10 for me so I could leave tips for housekeepers and shuttle drivers. Well, oddly, they never had change.....that is just not normal for a hotel.

Overall, I had a nice stay, but unless I had business to conduct downtown, I don't think that I would stay downtown again. The price is significantly higher but the neighborhood amenities don't really warrant it.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business