$106
$93
HolidayInn.com
$76
ComfortInn
Ramada by Wyndham El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$60
$51
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $58/night.

Book now, pay at stay
$119
$101
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$93
$106
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$162
Free cancellation until 07/28
$75
$73
1,007 results
All reviewsbaseball stadiumparking garageball parkconvention centerfire pitwalking distanceroom keybreakfast buffetfront desk staffenjoyed my stayeasy accessbusiness tripdoubletreefloorgilbertelborder
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Very nice..and not just for El Paso....this is my new go to hotel when I'm here in El Paso. Excellent restaurant too, with the staff to match.
My room is clean and spacious with great views of the mountains.
If you're in town, try the Doubletree... You won't regret it.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Doubletree Downtown El Paso. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the services and amenities provided. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2016

I was on a business/service trip. This is the fourth or fifth year we have stayed at the Doubletree Hotel in El Paso. Each year we have received top quality service by the entire hotel staff. They are gracious, flexible, and generous in their assistance. You can count on their superb help.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank R7666VDsusans
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for two nights on business.

The ground level lobby is fresh and bright. On the first floor is the restaurant and a quick serve coffee / snack shop. There is a limited amount of seating in the lobby but it seems to work well. They have done a nice job making this older hotel fresh and modern.

Check in was friendly and efficient. They had to move me to a different room that what I completed on e Check in, but I appreciated the fact that they did this since the room I had checked into needed a TV repair. The room they reassigned me to was the same location just a floor different. I was greeted as an HHonors Diamond member and provided with my breakfast coupons. The welcome cookie is a nice treat, and they were willing to give cookies on subsequent nights.

I appreciate the fact that this downtown hotel has free round trip shuttle to the airport. That being said, if you do not have a car, downtown is pretty devoid of restaurants and bars. For that reason alone, it may be more convenient to stay closer to the airport at a hotel that offers a local area shuttle as well.

The lobby is in nice condition and the staff was welcoming. For my HHonors Diamond Breakfast, I was provided with the full breakfast buffet in the restaurant. We appreciate them providing the full breakfast instead of just continental, which is something that not all Doubletrees provide. The breakfast service and food in the restaurant were good.

My room had a nice view of Juarez as well as the minor league baseball stadium, and the pool. They had a musician at the pool each of the two evenings that I was there, which is a nice touch.

The room was a typical room with a nice king size bed, plenty of closet and cabinet space, a sitting chair / ottoman, and work desk. The rooms were clean and modern. The air conditioning did an acceptable job of keeping the room comfortable, and you could leave the blower on for white noise. There was quite a bit of noise from nearby rooms. The curtains do a nice job of blocking out light. The bathroom was acceptable sized and appointed with plenty of towels

The rooms have HDTV’s with an accessible HDMI port so you can hook up your own devices. The Wi-Fi had sufficient bandwidth even during peak hours which is greatly appreciated. However, was a real lack of plugs in the room, it was difficult for one person to charge their devices, let alone two people.
We did not get a chance to check out the gym .

Two different times, I asked the hotel front desk to break a $10 for me so I could leave tips for housekeepers and shuttle drivers. Well, oddly, they never had change.....that is just not normal for a hotel.

Overall, I had a nice stay, but unless I had business to conduct downtown, I don't think that I would stay downtown again. The price is significantly higher but the neighborhood amenities don't really warrant it.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank pcsanity
Reviewed June 15, 2016

My wife and I stay here on occasion when attending ELP Chihuahua games. It's a block from the stadium, restaurants and other attractions. Enjoy hanging out at the pool although the pool area itself could use some work. The staff are always very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim H
Management response:Responded June 26, 2016

Thanks for your review. We take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. We will be sure to relay your wonderful comments to our staff ... all of our staff memberstake great pride in providing excellent service to our guests. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

This was a very nice hotel just needs more parking couldn't park my car but the staff was nice about it and offered us free breakfast buffet. The breakfast was very delicious and nice wait staff there.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 14, 2016

We thank you for the great review. I apologize that we couldn't meet the demand for parking on such a busy weekend, but I'm thankful for the opportunity you gave us to make it right for you.