“Double Tree Double Satisfaction”

Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center
Ranked #13 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
El Paso, United States
“Double Tree Double Satisfaction”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed, last minute, one night for my cousin's wedding. The wedding was excellent, food was great, service was awesome, and the room was extremely pleasant. We both enjoyed ourselves very much. Price was a bit high but what nice hotel isn't? Double thumbs up!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for the review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the event and our hotel. Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree El Paso, and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Louisville, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

First of all they I requested a microwave and a frig and they said they didn't have any. Then I asked if I could be put in a room that did and they said they couldn't help me. Then they try charging me for something I never even got. The people there were rude.

2 Thank Wayne B
William G, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
I am truly sorry the hotel did not meet your expectation during your stay. We do only have a limited number of microwaves and frig. I am not sure what the particulars were during your stay. I will get with the Front Desk Manager to review the notes. We will also review this with the staff at no time should our team members be rude. Again I am truly sorry.
Odessa, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

my expierence with your hotel was poor. i know i will not recommend this to anybody. for the price i paid i expected better service from a well known company.The staff should make an effort to do a better job of service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Sal O
I would like thank you for responding to us about your stay. I am sorry we did not meet your expectation during your time with us. I would like to get more information if you have a chance to call the hotel.
Cumming, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stay was fine but the shower head in my bathroom was so low flow it was hard to wash and enjoy a shower. The location is good for El Paso and Juarez. Can't wait for the baseball statium to b e completed for some night activities.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for the review. I apologize about the issues with your shower head. Our engineering department will be notified and will be inspecting rooms for similar issues. We hope to see you when the stadium opens up. Should be really exciting.
Glendale, United States
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've never felt so welcomed in my life. Thank you. Great facilities and very safe neighborhood. I must also say that the cookie was divine. I would recommend Double Tree to everyone I know. The Fire Restaurant was a little dark that it was hard to see the people I was dining with, and also the waiters stumbled a little bit because of it. But overall it was a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for the great words about our hotel. We appreciate the review and look forward to your return.
West Bloomfield, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had some shuttle issues on more than one occassion and ended up taking taxis, dinner was great, breakfast was overpriced, but the hotel is fine. Next time we plan to try out another hotel. We usually travel as four and meet up with others from global locations to total around 6-8 attendees for our trips, and next time I will suggest the Hyatt Place which I have heard is another good location. Thank you for the cookies...those we will miss!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced with our shuttle. Sometimes they can get a little tied up, especially if we have large groups coming in. We try our best to maintain a schedule for the shuttle, but sometimes outside factors can throw us off a bit. We do hope you decide to give us another try. Thank you for the review.
Northville, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Decoration in the lobby and restaurant were classic and seemed recently renovated. Enjoyed the trendy music in the lobby. Bar area could be bigger. Rooms are decent and clean - basically what you want during a night's stay. Overall - 4 stars out of5.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the review. Glad to hear you enjoyed the cookie and our hotel!