Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center
Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
El Paso, United States
“Work Trip”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is the best business hotel I have stayed at in El Paso. I travel for work about 60 days a year and Double tree never disappoints. The El Paso Double Tree's service level is outstanding. Just ask and they will take care of you.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

William G, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
We are so pleased that the hotel and staff was able to meet and exceed your needs. We thank you for your kind words and look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the DoubleTree El Paso Downtown. The location is great--it's right next to Art Museum, History Museum, and Holocaust Museum and close to downtown restaurants and shops. The view (facing south) was superb, staff was friendly helpful. Breakfast buffet was solid, and the beer selection at the bar splendid. Would definitely stay there again if I make to El Paso.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
thank you for the wonderful review. you information about the bar and restaurant will be shared with our employees. we look forward to fulfilling all your future accommodations.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stay in this hotel whenever I visit El Paso. In general I've found the accommodations to be comfortable, the staff is very helpful and friendly, the restaurant food is above average, the concierge is excellent! On a recent trip, the water heater went out, the hotel was most apologetic and offered a half-off room rate. On another trip, I stayed on an upper floor only to find out a graduation party was booked in the Sky Lounge!!! The band was quite loud and with a single phone call, the staff relocated me to a lower floor and even helped move my belongings.

Room Tip: Stay in lower rooms when the Sky Lounge is booked!!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
William G, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
We appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you in the near future. I am glad that the staffs was on top of your concerns and were able to handle them to your satisfaction. The Team starves to make things right at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton El Paso.

We enjoyed the stay.
Service was rapidly,
One thing that we noticed is that there is a lot of flies around the food area. I believe something should be done to prevent the flies standing in the food specially in the fruit area. Also, the cranberry juice tasted like wine. I don't have major problems but you might get other people to make a bigger deal or even call management and complain. My wife and I enjoyed our stay very well.
Oh by the way the chocolate cake I guess it was a complimentary from double tree to us "thank you" It was DELICIOUS!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The room was exceptional, spotless, clean linen etc. Staff was very professional and kind. It was a great experience would definitely stay again. Easy to find, great central location near everything. This was pleasurable stay, and definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling or staying in El Paso.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We appreciate the review and look forward to seeing you in the near future The Team starves to make things right at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton El Paso. I will also pass on your cleanliness comments to our housekeeping staff; they will truly appreciate the kind words.
Cibolo, Texas
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Had a nice stay location was great. Cookies don't hurt either. Was in town for convention but hotel staff in bar was lacking. Check out and check imams front desk was pretty good. Room was clean but could use some attention. After my stay I left something in my room (my bad) took 5 phone calls to get them to send back to me. Over all an ok stay. Have stayed at better buy worse too. If I had to would try again.

• Stayed August 2013
Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
I apologize that it took so much effort to retrieve the item you left behind, but glad to hear it finally got taken care of. Thank you for taking time to write a review for us, and we hope to see you in the future so we can offer a more pleasant stay.
El Paso
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great service and good facilities in a good location. Rooms were average for the money. The staff make this hotel. The service covers for the just adequate rooms for the price. I will be staying again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for the review and the kind words about our staff.