“Hotel Experience”

Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center
Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This hotel was clean, quiet, and service was very good. Several employees were very friendly. The breakfast buffet was delicious and the sandwiches from the deli were good. The waiter (male) on Saturday morning during breafast was excellent. I asked for extra towels to be sent to my room and they were delivered in a timely manner. The gentleman who brought them to me was very friendly and asked if I needed anything else. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
William G, General Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to value our hotel and associates. We have no bigger joy then hearing we did a good job. Thank You.

There are newer reviews for Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've stayed at this Doubletree El Paso for almost a year on almost a weekly basis. The staff is very much like family and are eager to help. Service is quick, rooms are clean. Restaurant food is as good as any I've had in Dallas, NY, LA, Chicago and the wait staff is terrific. I strongly recommend this hotel if you are going to El Paso for a day or a week, or extended for a year.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We truly value our loyal guest. From all of us here at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton thank you. We know you have a choice. We will continue to work hard to make you feel at home.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed here while on business in El Paso. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The restaurant prices are too high and the food was not that great. The breakfast buffet quality was certainly not worth $15. My biggest concern, however, was on my last night there ( a Thursday). I had a 5:45am flight departure and had to get up at 3:13am. An electric guitarist with amplifier was playing at the pool area. My call to the front desk was responded to with he would be done at 9:00pm. Well, he didn't stop playing until 10:15pm after I made a final irate call to the desk at 10:00pm. Needless to say, I will not be staying here on my next three scheduled trips to El Paso this year. Nor will the seven other coworkers scheduled for the same trips. This is not the place for peace and quiet. My advice would be to move on down the road and find another place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013

Our associates work very hard to accommodate the needs of all of our guest. I am truly sorry we did not meet your needs that night. I am sure if given the opportunity we can work hard to retain your business.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is my pick every time I stay in El Paso. It's close to some great attractions. The staff is always very helpful and courteous. The rooms are beautiful as well as the views. The hotel also has a great restaurant and lounge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your positive endorsement. We starve everyday to meet and exceed you expectations. We look forward to seeing you back in the near future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed here just one night for business, and would definitely stay here again. The staff were quick and extremely friendly. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The hotel is near everything so it's very convenient. I didn't have a chance to dine there or use the workout facility, but I hope to do during my next visit!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

It's really great to read that you've enjoyed your stay with us and have decided to return. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I can’t believe I have to write a little essay. This feels like homework. How do I put into words my stay at this great hotel? I went to El Paso for a conference. The rest of my group had made arrangements early so I was on my own. I went online to look at hotels close to the convention center. When I read the great reviews I was sold. It was quite a bonus that I am a Hilton Honors member. I did not get to use all the facilities at the hotel but my friend that was traveling with our group said that the food was delicious. I would have loved to use the pool but I got back late every night and was just too exhausted. I did use the shuttle service and they were very accommodating to what time I needed to go. My stay was very Pleasant. The service was Excellent. Remarkable view from my room. Fantastic coffee in the downstairs Starbucks. The internet was Efficient. All the staff was very Courteous. I had a Terrific trip to El Paso. So to sum it all up I loved my stay at the Double tree Hotel in El Paso Texas.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Great essay! A+ material! Thank you for taking time to write a review and for the great words about our staff.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is where I stay when I'm in El Paso. Highly recommended! The cookies are great! The staff is very helpful. Their breakfast buffet is wonderful. Why do they have a 200 character minimum? That seems rather dumb.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Eric_Jimenez, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you choosing us as your hotel of choice. We hope to see you in the near future.