“My best bet in El Paso. Best Value”
Review of Sleep Inn El Paso

Sleep Inn El Paso
Sleep Inn El Paso
Ranked #60 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I admit, I am a choice hotels fan. They have treated me right 99% of the time and the property's are clean and the beds great. The Sleep Inn in El Paso is exactly that. Very good beds, New and clean property and a decent breakfast. It is a little hard to find the first time and you need a car to get to a place to eat. That said I have always had a car so not a big deal. I am guessing the airport is about 10 minutes max from the Sleep Inn.There is a mall that is about a 10 minute walk with a food court and decent shopping. I am a fast walker though and it could be too far for some. I admit I am an interior corridor, newer building kind of person. Most of the hotel/motels near the airport are older exterior buildings and not to my taste. To me it is worth heading over here. The location can get to almost any place in El Paso in 10 minutes, and because I am crazy (and like cheap meds and Mexican Coke) It is 15 minutes door to parking lot from the walkway to Juarez Mexico (and if you stay on the main street it is safe, I have been there 20 or so times) A little complaint they do not have A/C going in the hallways and it is stinking hot out there and in your room until you get the room unit going. That said the place is inexpensive (not much more the the motel 6 type places) Customer service is always great (thank you for hiring excellent staff) I really feel like they are happy to have you here. The other issue could be, would I want my wife walking around the area or even out in the parking lot. It is a tough area and though I feel fine, I would not want my wife there alone.

Bottom line, New, great beds, pretty cheap, Hey I dont have to pay for breakfast. Internet is pretty good. Hallways are a sauna and a bit creaky. I have stayed here 4 times, always solid

Room Tip: All rooms are good, ground floor has cool hallways. Upperfloors very warm. Just off the I-10 but a b...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Xlnt front desk personnel. Manager Louis made sure we were confortable and check in by Stella was fast and smooth. Our room is comfortable and the price was right. I recommend this hotel. We will return!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RedeemedinTC
Reviewed February 21, 2012

There is nothing exceptional here but for the price, it's very hard to beat. I've stayed at a lot of other hotels in the area and for the price, I'd stay here every time.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Bob A
Reviewed March 18, 2011

Pro:

Excellent front desk personnel
Room service/cleaning is very, very good
Price per night is relatively cheap

Con:

Common areas and hallways are always warm to hot
Water pressure is "just" adequate
Breakfast is "okay" at best
Location is less than desirable
Floors creak when you walk on them...a lot
Old style RCA 25" or 27" TV left a lot to be desired

Acceptable for the price for solo business travel. If traveling with my wife and family, I would pass and pay more somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Hotel is located in an industrial area and would not have been my first choice had I known. I had initial concern as to security of vehicle and contents. However,a mile up the road the area improves considerably and that is where the other hotels and restaurants are located. Lots of choices for dinner a short drive away but nothing within walking distance. The Sleep Inn was very comfortable, the bed made for a restful night, the parking area is well lit, partially fenced, and an access gate is closed at nightfall such that entrance is restricted which, together with security cameras (monitored at front desk) gives some reassurance that vehicles will be safe.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2010

We paid 75$ for a nights stay here and booked it a few hours before arriving. The man at the counter when I arrived was nice, got me checked in quickly and told me everything I needed. The room was easily the best we've stayed in on our honeymoon and we've been staying at all Choice hotels. The bed was on the firm side but surprisingly both my wife and I slept really well. We ended up wishing we stayed here a little longer simply because it's such a good room. I'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I have visited El Paso three times in the last year. Each time I have chosen to stay at Sleep Inn. The visits were from five to seven days long, and I was very comfortable. The rates are good. It's convenient not to leave the hotel for breakfast. The staff is great. I will continue to stay at Sleep Inn for future visits.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo