“Sit down fast food that is great”
Review of Taco Cabana

Taco Cabana
Ranked #550 of 1,563 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 22, 2013

They have a cabana bowl with choice of beans, & rice and lettuce, and steak, chicken or ground beef..and it is awesome....
with the salsa bar you have access to all the varieties of salsa's and peppers you need.
They have beer and some slushy liquor drinks..
eaten at many of this chain and have not had a bad meal yet. and fast..
Clean and outdoor seating..

There are newer reviews for Taco Cabana

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Taco Cabana has a great special for 1.50 Margaritas after 4pm. Not only was the price good, the drinks were delicious:)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had the shrimp tacos and loved them. I made sure we went back again before I left town. Always eat outside!

1  Thank Sakina P
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I called in an order to have 5 dozens of tacos ready for 7:15. Once I arrived, at 7:25 gave them a little more time, the cashier told me that she tried to save them for me but they got a rush and they sold mine. Really?? They were understaffed. It is now 7:40 and I'm still waiting!! Horrible experience will not come back.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a bean taco here and didn't expect much. It was delicious! No chain-restaurant taste. They make their own tortillas, I'm told. Fresh toppings available for you to add as you choose. Some items are marked with a "V" for vegetarian, and I suspect the bean taco was vegan.

Frozen margarita was tasty, and I'm embarrassed to say that one $1.50 drink put me over the top. So, enjoy, but don't rush back to your car. Go back for another taco.

My dinner and drink set me back $2.90. Please don't settle for McDonald's if you're on a budget in El Paso.