“Sopapilla's”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My in-law's took us here when we were in town during the Sun-Bowl. I have not had Sopapilla's in probably 18+ years, so this place is just what I needed. The tacos were also very good, and everything else we ate. The Sopapilla's made the meal as far as I am concerned.

There are newer reviews for Leo's Mexican Food

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The waiter was awesome!! I do not know his name but he remembered all our orders without writing them down. There were 6 of us, we all got different meals as well. The food was ok, the rice was abit greasy. I got steak fajita's and enjoyed them very much. The other people at the table thought the food was ok.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Leo's is a good Mexican food cafe in El Paso. I had chicken enchiladas with green sauce & it was very tasty. The sapapillas very good also. Service was great. The waitress sneaked up on me every time I needed something!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The salsa is spicy and no need to pick out cilantro. We loved the tacos. So simple, but delicious. Chili relleno was just okay. Would have preferred the green sauce to be spicier but still better then we normally get in Houston. The wait staff is very efficient and pleasant.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

As of 10/4/2013, the some of the pricing on the menu listed on Trip Advisor is out of date. They said they raised the prices a few months ago. I got takeout from Leo's and it was a bit expensive for the area. The Fajitas were $12.99 and fairly small compared to some of the other Mexican restaurants (like Rivera on Doniphan). It was pretty good though, came with a decent amount of good guacamole, good hot salsa, and two sopapillas. The atmosphere was nice, seemed sort of like a chain restaurant (not sure if it is). I'll probably go and eat in some time soon.