“Adequate motel”

Ranked #52 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
McKinney, Texas
“Adequate motel”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Room was clean, outside was a little dirty and smelly. They do have an elevator, though the timing was off and the doors kept closing a few seconds after you got in. Pool was pretty gross looking on the first night, though on the second night a week later it had been cleaned up and looked inviting.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank viperfish01

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 8, 2012

First off the motel is under a new management and some of the pictures and reviews i have seen are well out of dateI checked in after a long drive from San Francisco.The guy at the front desk was nice and he knew all the information. He also started a pleasamt conversation with me. I notice the waffle machine and i couldn't wait to try it the next day. They have a continetal breakfast. when i went to my room it smelled great. There was a huge HD tv, a microwave and a mini-fridge. The bathroom was white and clean. The towels smelled great and fresh. The wifi was stronger than the one i had at home. I noticed the pool. It was a beautiful blue color with a jacuzzi next to it. The location is great as it is next to a lot of restaurants.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Kabu2829
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed June 7, 2012

This place is no regular Days Inn! I stayed here and felt like it was a 5 star hotel, the hotel is newly renovated with flat screens and great new beds! your a fool if you dont stay here!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jaibabu07
el paso, tx
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stayed here while waiting for my new apartment to be ready for move in. What was supposed to be only a week turned into a whole month stay while my move in date kept on getting pushed back. I must say my stay here helped ease the stress of the situation. My upstairs room was very quiet even on weekends. I did not try the breakfast but it was offered. The front desk staff was always friendly when i needed to recharge my room key. For other than that reason I didn't really need to see much of them. No major problems whatsoever! Also, my room was a LOT nicer than in these pictures which seem to be pretty outdated. Would recommend and stay again! =)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank eitobittoalex
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stayed there at the Days Inn for 2 days and I liked the rooms, and the friendliness that I was given at check in. I was at the pool and jacuzzi and liked how clean it was. I also liked the breakfast in the morning..mmm.. good Texas shaped waffles!! I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family. I also like the rate I was given, not to expensive considering they have cable, HBO, and big flat screen TVs! Over all.. good rating.

Room Tip: The singles are King size pillow top beds.. I believe they said the doubles are queens.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank anassociate
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 31, 2012

As soon as I walked in I noticed the continental breakfast sign and immediately noticed the waffle maker. The guy at the front desk informs you about everything very well and starts a pleasant conversation with you. When I got to the room, it smelled very nice and the huge HD TV got my attention. There is a micro-wave which is very convenient if I had any microwavable snacks and a mini-fridge which i think is really decent. The shower is extremely clean and the towels smelled really fresh. The bed is extremely comfortable and I think got that pain from my back cured. There is a spa and swimming pool which is cleaned everyday.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Kabir B
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I called in and book this room and was very please when i arrived to the hotel. I am traveling to Florida from California with my family. The front desk was very helpful and provided me with extra pillows when i asked because of all the driving my back was sore!! I will definitely be stopping here again on my way back. Thanks Edgar for the extra pillows. :)

Room Tip: Call hotel and ask for Edgar for the best rate!!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family