“Nice WiFi and Big Flat Screen TV !!!”

Days Inn El Paso West
Ranked #55 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stayed here while waiting for my new apartment to be ready for move in. What was supposed to be only a week turned into a whole month stay while my move in date kept on getting pushed back. I must say my stay here helped ease the stress of the situation. My upstairs room was very quiet even on weekends. I did not try the breakfast but it was offered. The front desk staff was always friendly when i needed to recharge my room key. For other than that reason I didn't really need to see much of them. No major problems whatsoever! Also, my room was a LOT nicer than in these pictures which seem to be pretty outdated. Would recommend and stay again! =)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank eitobittoalex

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stayed there at the Days Inn for 2 days and I liked the rooms, and the friendliness that I was given at check in. I was at the pool and jacuzzi and liked how clean it was. I also liked the breakfast in the morning..mmm.. good Texas shaped waffles!! I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family. I also like the rate I was given, not to expensive considering they have cable, HBO, and big flat screen TVs! Over all.. good rating.

Room Tip: The singles are King size pillow top beds.. I believe they said the doubles are queens.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank anassociate
Reviewed May 31, 2012

As soon as I walked in I noticed the continental breakfast sign and immediately noticed the waffle maker. The guy at the front desk informs you about everything very well and starts a pleasant conversation with you. When I got to the room, it smelled very nice and the huge HD TV got my attention. There is a micro-wave which is very convenient if I had any microwavable snacks and a mini-fridge which i think is really decent. The shower is extremely clean and the towels smelled really fresh. The bed is extremely comfortable and I think got that pain from my back cured. There is a spa and swimming pool which is cleaned everyday.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kabir B
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I called in and book this room and was very please when i arrived to the hotel. I am traveling to Florida from California with my family. The front desk was very helpful and provided me with extra pillows when i asked because of all the driving my back was sore!! I will definitely be stopping here again on my way back. Thanks Edgar for the extra pillows. :)

Room Tip: Call hotel and ask for Edgar for the best rate!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I just checked in about an hour ago. It's 2:30 am and I was able to get a room right away. The guy at the front desk was very friendly and accomadating. We are staying in a double bed room. The room is clean and I can't find anything wrong here. We took showers as soon as we got here and everything was clean and our towels smelled fresh. The beds are comfy and the sheets are clean. There is a microwave and a mini fridge in the room which is nice. I honestly wish the other hotels on this trip holds up to the same standard.

The wi-fi is great!! Almost better than my home connection! I was told there is a continental breakfast in the morning so we will have to try that out too.

Room Tip: Ask and ye shall receive.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank CreoleBeauty
Reviewed February 20, 2011

During our arrival we were quickly checked in with great customer service. The room we stayed in was spacious and up to date on all the amenities. The free WIFI worked well and the continental breakfast was delicious. I suggest anybody looking for a room in El Paso to use this hotel it was reasonably priced and well appointed.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mikepatel021
Reviewed November 9, 2010

This place was filthy! Room was awful,bathroom was dirty & breakfast area was so filthy I refused to eat even the packaged food. Cabinets caked with ??. Come on ...how hard is it to at least wipe down a couple cabinets? Do yourself a favor & find a different hotel. Wish I
would have. They say you get what you pay for but this was not even worth the cheap $50
price tag,