“Great Staff - Great value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport

Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Ranked #44 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
“Great Staff - Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff is extremely friendly. Rooms are clean. Great value for everything you get. Fully stocked kitchen. Full size fridge. Very quite area. Close to airport and shopping. I would highly recommend staying here especially if you are here for a long period of time.

Room Tip: Very quite. Close to airport and shopping
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotels establishment. I'm glad to hear that our fully equipped kitchens were very efficient to you on your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Staying for a few days? Hey, do you miss taking out your own trash, changing your own sheets, washing two forks, spoons, knives, etc. every day? Then this is the place for you! Want coffee in your room everyday? How about clean towels? Well, no problem. Just ask for them at the office every time you need it. Oh, and don't forget to ask for toilet paper, soap, and trash bags. Got dirty towels? Again, no problem! With one of the trash bags you just asked for, you too can gather up all of your soiled towels and sheets and take them to the office. There are essentially no services here unless you go to the front desk and ask. Oh, and do not, under any circumstances, walk on the carpet here without shoes. Seriously. Personally, for a short term stay, I'd pay the extra $10 a day and go someplace that has a refrigerator, microwave, and daily housekeeping services.

Room Tip: Could smell cigarette smoke from either outside or the next room, so ask if there's a non-smokin...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 80301sg
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. To uphold our company's high standards, we will make sure the housekeeping services and amenity policies are mentioned to our guests when booking the reservation and again at check-in moving forward.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ELP@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Winnetka
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was dissapointed. There was no ice machines. The grab and go breakfast needs to be improved. I didn't like the idea of bringing my dirty towels down in order to get new towels. I felt I payed too much.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Maribel - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Please know, that we do provide housekeeping on a weekly basis to guests staying with us for 7-days or more. For in between service or guests staying for fewer night, we do offer housekeeping for a minimal extra fee. Otherwise, we will be happy to refresh your linens and towels when you bring them to the front desk for exchange. I apologize if this message was not communicated to you at check-in and will work to ensure it is moving forward.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at elp@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I stayed for 4 days, 3 nights. The location is very nice and close to many restaurants as well as the airport and military post. Only things I did not enjoy was the "grab and go breakfast" which is a coffee and fruit as well as the no every day cleaning of the room, in order to get fresh towels and sheets I had to keep going to the main office to get them. Overall, it's a great hotel for the small amount you pay.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our hotel's location and your overall visit. Still, I'm sorry to hear that your needs were not satisfied with our housekeeping services. Please know, that while our policy is to provide cleaning once a week for guests who are staying with us 7 days or more, guests can request additional services for a minimal fee. I will work with the staff to ensure this message is being communicated better at check-in moving forward.

Marion, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

From beginning to end everything went well from check in to check out. The staff was respectful and considerate and the property was clean and nice. I would very much so check out a room here once again. The rooms were very neat clean and had everything I needed. Basically this room was a 10 on a scale of 1-10. The people in other rooms were never a problem . Finding this location was never a problem. Wanting to come back was never a problem. Etc. Also the price's for such a room are not that bad either. $75.00 for one person per night and $85.00 for two people per night seems to me to be very fair. I would choose this motel before choosing most other motels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Lonnie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean and quiet room as well as the location of our hotel. It is also rewarding to hear that our staff provided you with excellent customer service, making your stay even better.

McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Very good service and room was very clean and modern. Was here about one month in total and I highly recommend it. Never had any problems with anyone staying in the hotel and it was well lighted at night for security purposes. Staff very courteous all the time. No need to look for any other hotel if I ever come back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Ralph - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a good review about our hotel and staff members. I'm so pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied with your stay.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Came here on business as my husband is a contractor. My first thought was this is a nice room. Well, the next day that all changed. I came outside to smoke a cigarette and notice people hanging over the balcony smoking weed and drinking. I quickly went back into the room and told my husband. He then contacted the front desk and informs them as to whats was going on and he was told by the manager to just mind his business or stay in the room. So I did. The next day I went to access the internet (since it clearly states we have WIFI here) and there was no internet. I called the front desk and I guess the were a bit bothered cause she was very short with me. "Just call this 866 number and they should be able to help you. So I did and it was no help. Everyday there seemed to be some problem with the internet so again I called down and asked was the internet working and she responded "If you need the internet that bad you can go to McDonald's or Star Bucks!" WOW, I said but you advertise WIFI but yet you don't have it, that's false advertisement. She became very livid and we exchanged a few unpleasant words then hung up the phone. Later, when my husband comes in from work he informs me that his supervisor told him that the manager told him that I cursed her out and threaten to check out. So it is ok for people to hang outside of your room making it uncomfortable to even walk by while drinking (from the can or bottle) and smoking weed that I have to pass thru but its not ok for you to make it comfortable to be in my room by providing me with the advertised amenities. The manager is better off right here. She is not going very far in this business. She has a bad attitude, shes a liar and she allows too many things to go on at that establishment. I will not suggest nor recommend anyone stay here. THE WORST PLACE I'VE EVER STAYED AT! GET NEW MANAGEMENT IMMEDIATELY OR YOUR BUSINESS WILL FAIL!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Parrie T
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Parrie - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am deeply saddened to read that you experienced several issues while staying at our hotel, including the free WiFi not working well, explicit activity taking place outside the property and unfriendly staff members. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Using the comments within your review, I have addressed each of the staff and reviewed customer service standards as well as how to handle a situation like yours better. As well, I am working with our internet provider to see about addressing the issues we are experiencing with our WiFi. And, lastly, I want to assure you, as this Hotel's Owner, we do not allow any illegal activity of any kind to take place on the property. We have strict guidelines for how to handle this, ensuring guests safety. Still, I am sorry if you felt uncomfortable during your stay.