“Good Value”

Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #50 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an older property but a multiple award winner. Great staff and interesting breakfast buffet (some local Spanish dishes in addition to some of the usual items). Just minutes from Ft. Bliss and the ELP airport. Room decor was a little dark but clean bathroom and nice mattress and pillows. Will definitely stay again when in town. Buddy in separate room agrees.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MoBBQ

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Older building and the room I got was showing its age. However everything was clean and comfortable. Desk staff was exceptional. Pool was spotless and larger than most. Grounds were well kept and the parking lot was safe. Breakfast was terrible. It was so bad that I'd have been more impressed if you had nothing than that buffet of watered down mush.

3  Thank Jim21W
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn & suites Airport, El Paso Texas.
I found it to be a great value for the price.
The breakfast buffet was ample and had more than the usual items.
The room was clean and roomier than others.
I would use this hotel again while in El Paso

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I really liked how the bathroom was around the corner from the bed & t.v. I thought the floor plan was well thought out. The bathroom has a window, is very clean, and they have a nice shower head. We stayed on the 2nd floor and the stairs were pretty steep & the steps were thin. So just be very careful when going up and down.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

we were hot and sweaty when we arrived from New Mexico. the clerk was efficient, friendly and helpful. she worked with us for a good price so we could stay 2 nights. The pool was welcoming as was all the staff. the morning breakfast was okay but lots of selections. the room was clean and neat. it was an excellent stay

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MrAllan54
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I traveled from Virginia to El Paso for my grandsons high school graduation. We decided to stay at the Quality Inn & Suites since it was near the airport and the graduation site. When I checked in I told the lady at the desk I had an AAA membership and I am a senior. She said fine, you will get a discount and the room would be 62.00 including tax. Well...when I checked my bank account...they had charged me 75.00. I call that deceptive and a lot of other things. Be very careful when staying at one of their hotels. I know it will be my last time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank patriciacasanave
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The rooms have been nicely renovated since the last time we stayed here. Our room was very clean and spacious, and everything seemed fairly new from the paint to the upholstery. Everyone at the front desk was friendly, efficient and helpful. The food, however, was not so good, for either breakfast or dinner. The pancakes and french toast were like rubber, and the Mexican pastries (which I usually love) were dry and tasteless. The chicken enchiladas and pork we had for dinner were bland and almost flavorless. We will definitely stay here again, but will eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Days Inn El Paso West
Days Inn El Paso West
#52 of 80 in El Paso
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Airport

Address: 6099 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79925-1826
Location: United States > Texas > El Paso
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #50 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Price Range: $57 - $84 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn & Suites El Paso Hotel El Paso