New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Quality Inn & Suites Airport

Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Ranked #49 of 83 Hotels in El Paso
Kabul
“Stay Here - Its a Winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I concurr with everything that has been said about this hotel. My dauther and I stayed here for one night in early Apr 2013 based on the comments on Trip Advisor. They are all accurate. The room was spacious, clean, and recently renovated. The beds were fantastic (comfortable) and the "heart attack" mexican breakfast was as others have described. I was there on a Sunday morning and there was even a trio playing live spanish music in the breakfast retaurant. We stayed in a "pet friendly room" - number 101 as I recall, which was at the rear of the property, furtherest away from the street. Although we did not use the outdoor pool, it looked clean and inviting. The hotel is conviently located on the main drag (Montana Street), and about one quarter of a mile north of I-10. There can be no better place for the money in El Paso. I strongly recommend this place to anyone who is passing through.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank goodinfo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Good bedding,friendly staff and good breakfast
Reasonable price

• Stayed April 2013
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Before our trip to El Paso we stopped at our local Denny's for breakfast and picked up one of those travelers coupon books they have at the entrance. There were several El Paso Hotels listed so we turned to Trip Advisor to decide which one would be best. I was reading them aloud to my husband, and when I got to the review that said this hotel had a Mexican Heart Attack Breakfast my husband said "I don't need to hear any more - let's stay there". The reviewer was correct - to us it was a WONDERFUL breakfast. Chorizo and eggs, and several other Mexican dishes. The hotel staff must read trip advisor reviews because they also had fresh fruit - cantaloupe one morning, and watermelon the next. And, they also had regular scrambled eggs and sausage patties. We thought it was much better than most of the other free breakfast buffets. The only drawback is the 9:30am cutoff.

The room itself was clean, and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. With the coupon the price was more than reasonable - and they gave us that rate for both of the nights we were there. We travel to El Paso several times a year to visit family. We'll be staying here from now on. They were almost booked up when we arrived, so in the future we'll be making reservations!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MarieNTexas13
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean and decent. Located close to Ft Bliss and walking distance to a few fast food restaurants. They have shuttle service to the airport. Also located very close to Bassett Place shopping Mall and movie theatre. The large, all encompassing breakfast buffet was included in the room fee. It was quiet while we stayed-both times-for a week. I would stay again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Yakima, Washington, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

The room was okay, but needing a little upgrading. We were not prepared for how Spainsh the area would have been. Instead of the regular breakfast, we were looking forward to a breakfsat buffet in the adjoining restaurant. We don't mind Mexican food, but it was a little too much so early in the morning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Judi S
Chihuahua, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is the fourth or fifth time we stayed at this hotel, mainly because is very near to the basset mall and its a nice place, the staff its very nice and friendly, the room was clean, and the bed was big, the parking space its ample, and although we were near the stair in the first floor there was nearly no outside noise, the free wifi worked with good speed and reliability, the only problem we had was with the air heater it was barely heating but it was enough to keep the room warm in December although we would had liked a little bit more warmth in the room, the other little complaint we have its that the breakfast its served only until 9:30 even on Sunday when the malls open at ten and we like to sleep a little more.
Overall a very good hotel with nice staff at a good price

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I always read the trip advisor reviews and how they rate the hotel over all. This was given a decent rating so i took a shot. It was very convenient right off HWY 10 and there was plenty of parking especially if you like your car right outside your room as I do. At a price of 63 or so bucks tax in I think is a tremendous deal. The room was super clean and I mean really clean - always pull the covers back before unpacking!!!! The pool looked like I wanted to dive in but it was below freezing so I decided against that move. They have a bar - resto next to the office so that is nice and the breakfast was a buffet style with hot food leaning towards mexican as they have many mexican patrons. There is plenty to chose from (2 kinds of eggs, pancakes, french toast, sausage, refried beans, fruit, and more) and altho I read one complaint from a previous reviewer I have a friend who works at one of the premium hotels and they dont get a breakfast!!!! Most other budget places offer cereal, coffee and pastries which is called continental and I call yuck!!! The staff were very friendly and they did some serving at breakfast of coffee and clearing. I left a few dollars and why not it was close to Christmas. How about when you get nice service you reward staff who dont get paid a fortune - if they are serving food in particular. You can also reward them by saying if you liked your stay. Kind words make workers proud. Think about it! This was one of the best values so far on the back and forth crossing of the US along with a place in Albuqurque that I reviewed. If you want the best pay 150 plus and then buy your breakfast for 12 to 15 bucks. Not me. I will keep the extra 90 and spend it on a great dinner and some fun!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo