Extended Stay America - El Paso - West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
All reviewsnice kitchencoffee potan extended stayroom was largea great place to stayroom serviceother hotelswithin walking distancestaff was friendlyclean roomsguillermodishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Do NOT stay here!!!! We checked in, went to our room and checked right back out. The room smelled musty and moldy, the couch was filthy and torn -looked about 40 years old. Did check for bed bugs and did not find any, however I would have rather slept in the bathroom. The room as a whole was horrible. I rated the service as very good bc the guy gave us all our money back.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Strickak
Reviewed January 23, 2011

I am Very Happy with my Extended Stay at the Studio Plus Hotel In El Paso Tx. Because as I arrived the Saff treated me with respect, promtiness and very helpful maner,
the room was clean, and the room service during my stay was excellent.
the amenities are just perfect for long stays, all appliances worked and the constant care from the stuff attending any need and offers of help are outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I wanted a hotel with a gym. Well, this one has with two bikes, a tredmill and a bo-flex type machine. I was NOT happy with the gym at all! So if this is important to you, find another place! One of the bikes was broken and I thought the tredmill was too. I went to the front desk to question them but they were closed. So I did my workout on the old stationary bike from 1940. :( Later on I find out that you need a special key to activate the tredmill, which you get from the front desk (what the heck is that about?!).
Besides that, the room was spacious and I like having a full kitchen. It was clean and quiet. No breakfast provided but laundry on-site. There is good wireless internet for a cost per day.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fishheath
Reviewed August 26, 2007

We stayed here for 6 nights, as the west side location was important to us. I found the room to be spacious, by regular hotel room standards, though the a.c., as noted by another reviewer is close to the bed. Still, the bed was comfortable and the a.c. was cold. The furnishings are rather spartan, and the colors of teal and burgundy are definitely 90's. There is a full size kitchen with a standard size refrigerator, apartment size stove, dishwasher, and microwave. There is a coin laundry downstairs, as well as an exercise room and an outdoor pool. The wifi was $4.99 for the duration of the stay, and worked perfectly. The room was immaculately clean. The Sunland Park Casino/Racetrack, as well as a large mall are within a mile.

I guess my only complaint would be that the room was not cleaned the day the desk person said it would be cleaned. In fact, in the entire 6 days, it was never cleaned. Also, the kitchen has the barest of utensils. Overall, though a real value.

Stayed: August 2007
1  Thank jmb994
Reviewed February 20, 2007

Like another reviewer, I also got this hotel on Priceline for a bid of $32. For the price I'm pleased, BUT the room I got was by far the smallest I've ever had at a Studio Plus, which usually offers larger rooms than Extended StayAmerica, it's lower priced clone. The bed is crushed right up against the air con/heating unit! Along with all the furniture they've crammed in this clausterphobic space, it made for quite a squeeze for my husband and I.

Pros....
Located right off of I-10 on the far west side of town
Clean and new
Full kitchens
Plenty of shopping and fast food near by, plus a casino

Cons...
rooms are way too small, no counter space in bathroom
the worst chairs I've ever experienced, low to the ground and tilted forward. These chair serve as both your dining and your workspace chairs, which makes both uncomfortable
The little bitty TV is placed far away from the bed and couch, and at a weird angle, so it's hard to see from anywhere but the kitchen area

This hotel would be okay for a single person, but not for two full sized adults!

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank coando