“Jan. 8th 2014”

Ranked #2 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Evanston, United States
“Jan. 8th 2014”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Excellent hotel staff are top notch. The complimentary shuttle service was prompt and very accommodating. I greatly enjoyed the complimentary appetizers and beverages served each evening. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. I do appreciate the extra towels provided.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you for you kind comments about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am very glad that you were able to enjoy our complimentary managers reception when you were here as we love to make you feel as if you were at home. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our entire staff as they will feel great knowing that you were well taken care of during your stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Newark, United States
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The staff are exceptional. We had a difficult time getting are reservations changed and finding the hotel because of our reward program. The Hampton staff were excellent at making some of the problems easier to deal with. Even though it was only one night I would highly recommend this location and hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am glad you were able to experience our authentic Hampton hospitality and that our staff made your stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you soon. Safe travels.
Elmhurst, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Convenient location near the airport, highway, restaurants, shopping, and Starbucks. Clean hotel, nice rooms, good breakfast, happy hour, and great staff! We always stay here for our business travel to El Paso and recommend!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John2982
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am glad that you found our amenities and facility convenient during your visit and that our staff was able to accomodate all of your needs. I am pleased that you were able to experience our warm Hamptonality. We hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels.
West Texas
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Very friendly staff. Great value for the price. Good breakfast.
Room was listed on the door as nonsmoking. Upon entering the room ,one can smell that it had been smoked in. I always check the air filter of a hotel room, if they are dirty I clean them. The airfilter was spotless, but I saw cigarette ashes on top of the the heating/AC unit. I also noticed the window locking system had been tampered.I mentioned it to the front desk and they stated they would spray a deoderent.I used the stair way, smelled of very strong cigarette smoke. We went out to christmas shop and night on the town. Upon return at 2am all 3 key cards did not work. we stayed on 4th floor and i returned to the lobby to have them reactivated. The man behind the desk stated my cell phone deactivated the card. My wife does not have a cell phone and her card was in her purse. My daughter keeps her cell phone in her pocket and key card in her purse. The room was very quiet and we all slept well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am pleased to know that you found the room comfortable during this holiday season. I am sorry to learn that you experienced an unwelcoming smell in your room but I am glad that we made an effort to correct the issue. I also want to apologize for the issue you had with the room keys not operating correctly. These keys will tend to de-magnetize if they are not kept in its envelope that is issued upon check-in. I am not sure if this was the case but I am glad we corrected the issue as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future. Happy Holidays!
Schertz, Texas
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My stay at the Hampton was great but what I was most impressed with is the helpfulness of the staff. The Hampton bent over backwards in my opinion to make sure we were comfortable and to ensure that we had everything we needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will let our entire team know that they contributed to your enjoyment this holiday season. It’s difficult to find amazing team members but we are pretty proud of our selection. We hope to see you again soon.
Keller, Texas
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My sons and I stayed at this Hampton Inn and the suite room was very spacious and the price was a great value. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. The hotel was in a very safe area and only 10 minutes from the border.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am happy to hear that you found the location of our hotel convenient during this holiday season. We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area. Happy Holidays!
Shelton, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Good for business and family, friendly and helpful staff. Great value for the rate paid. Best value among similar places in the area. I had to be in the area for two weeks and did not have any problems with my staying, all worked out perfectly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. We are glad that you were able to spend a few weeks at our propoerty enjoying our warm hospitality. Hope to see you return in the near future. Happy Holidays!