“I'm Happy”

Ranked #3 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Ruidoso, United States
“I'm Happy”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I'm I stayed at the Hampton Inn. It's my second time and I enjoy the wine at the happy hour, the breakfast next morning and great coffe at any time. Easy to come and go, close to Cielo Vista Mall, The fountains mall, Sam's Club, reastaurants, Cosco, etc. I have to go twice to Juarez City and it was just minutes away. Everything was so convinient.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport during your recent visit to El Paso – we’re happy to hear it was a success! We look forward to welcoming you and your family again – we enjoyed taking care of you. Thanks again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Houston, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude. Good place, front desk lady with a bad attitude.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent review on your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am dissapointed to learn that you experienced unpleasant issues with our desk clerk. Please rest assured that we will discuss this with our staff and make sure that this does not occur again with any other guests. We would love the opportunity to serve you again in the near future so we can demonstrate the excellent service that we are know for. I apologize if this was not the case during this stay. Safe travels...
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This hotel was great, clean room, great staff and a shuttle van to take me anywhere I needed or wanted to go. They picked me up at the airport, drove me straight to the hotel made sure I got checked in and relaxed and then drove me to shopping and dining locations. What more can you ask.. Highly recommend this Hampton. Thank you to the great staff

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Your comments about your stay at our hotel made me smile. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more comfortable along with our great location! We love having you here!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bed suite and loved it. It was clean, big, and comfortable. Both my family and my extended family plan on coming here next year for a family reunion. The only problem we had was that the internet did not work in my suite. Also my suite and my Aunts suite were suppose to be close together but it did not happen.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport! I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you and your family were comfortable during your stay. I am sorry that you were experiencing connectivity issues with the internet but we will certainly see what the issue was so that other guests dont have these issues. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Hayward, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

this hotel is an excellent value considering the amenities offered and the services provided. We had a great stay with no complaints. The complimentary breakfast quality and service were very good, with ample room in the dining area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw on you recent visit to our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our amenities were to your satisfactory. We hope to see you return soon to the Sun City! Safe travels...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed here one night and enjoyed our stay. The room was nice overall -- we got a king sized bed with the sofa option. The bed was very comfortable and I really liked that there was a note in the room saying that the duvet cover had been freshly cleaned. We never use them otherwise because we know they are not properly cleaned. The floor did have some pet hair, which was evident on the bottom of black socks and a little displeasing. I liked that the hotel had coffee and tea available at all times in the lobby and free breakfast as well. The positives outweighed the one negative, in my opinion, so I give it an excellent rating.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room on the north side of the hotel away from the freeway noise
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon should your travel plans bring you back to the Sun City!
albuquerque, United States
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Very very nice place.Very clean. Extremely professional, friendly and helpful with whatever I needed staff. I made it a point of letting their manager know (including their names) how much I appreciated the quality of service from them. Only negatives for me were a less than overwhelming breakfast, and one peculiar to me,in that I need a very cold room to sleep well, and the thermostat had been set to not go below 67. I imagine that for the vast majority of people that's plenty cool; just not for me. Not the fault certainly of any of the staff I interacted with, and again, I realize that for almost anyone else, that would be more than cool enough for a good night's sleep on the very comfortable beds.I'm rating the service as a 10 only because there isn't an eleven.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the staff knocked your socks off and that the property offered you just the right amount of space for you to spread out and relax. I understand just how frustrating it can be to not be able to sleep with the temperature of the room not being to your liking. You are correct, we have the thermostats set to a certain degree to avoid the unit from freezing and not allowing cool air to flow properly. We love having you here!