“excellent value”

Ranked #2 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Hayward, United States
“excellent value”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

this hotel is an excellent value considering the amenities offered and the services provided. We had a great stay with no complaints. The complimentary breakfast quality and service were very good, with ample room in the dining area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw on you recent visit to our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our amenities were to your satisfactory. We hope to see you return soon to the Sun City! Safe travels...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed here one night and enjoyed our stay. The room was nice overall -- we got a king sized bed with the sofa option. The bed was very comfortable and I really liked that there was a note in the room saying that the duvet cover had been freshly cleaned. We never use them otherwise because we know they are not properly cleaned. The floor did have some pet hair, which was evident on the bottom of black socks and a little displeasing. I liked that the hotel had coffee and tea available at all times in the lobby and free breakfast as well. The positives outweighed the one negative, in my opinion, so I give it an excellent rating.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room on the north side of the hotel away from the freeway noise
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon should your travel plans bring you back to the Sun City!
albuquerque, United States
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Very very nice place.Very clean. Extremely professional, friendly and helpful with whatever I needed staff. I made it a point of letting their manager know (including their names) how much I appreciated the quality of service from them. Only negatives for me were a less than overwhelming breakfast, and one peculiar to me,in that I need a very cold room to sleep well, and the thermostat had been set to not go below 67. I imagine that for the vast majority of people that's plenty cool; just not for me. Not the fault certainly of any of the staff I interacted with, and again, I realize that for almost anyone else, that would be more than cool enough for a good night's sleep on the very comfortable beds.I'm rating the service as a 10 only because there isn't an eleven.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that the staff knocked your socks off and that the property offered you just the right amount of space for you to spread out and relax. I understand just how frustrating it can be to not be able to sleep with the temperature of the room not being to your liking. You are correct, we have the thermostats set to a certain degree to avoid the unit from freezing and not allowing cool air to flow properly. We love having you here!
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very good place to stay overall. Be sure to get a room that does not face the highway, otherwise the highway noise will keep you awake. Rooms were clean , employees were courteous and food was okay. They still need to work getting full size pillows for the beds!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Hampton hospitality and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Safe travels...
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were so comfortable sleeping in the room overnight. The breakfast area was very busy and there was a good variety of breakfast items. I was a little disappointed in the egg omelet that was a bit overcooked.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am sorry to learn that the eggs were overcooked during your breakfast experience. I have already addressed this issue and will assure that this does not repeat so that other guests will not be dissapointed as you were. We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area. At your service..
Huntsville, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with excellent amenities that has been recently renovated and has a great staff to welcome you and help with any needs. It is close to the airport and centrally located to everything in El Paso.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I am glad that our staff made your stay enjoyable and that you were able to see our newly renovated property! Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
Austin, United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This was one of my best stays with Hampton Suites. Whenever I return to El Paso this one will be my preferred hotel. I loved the staff. They were friendly, helpful, courteous and very professional. The rooms were clean and quiet! The bed was amazing... The complimentary breakfast was fabulous and the manager’s evening reception was a delightful surprise. Wow!! Business travel can be a drag and during our stay parts of El Paso was flooding because of heavy rains. Getting back to this hotel made the whole day better!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gabe_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso Airport. I hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and I hope to see you again soon. We love having you here!