“Pleasantly Surprised”

Chase Suite Hotel El Paso
Ranked #25 of 83 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The front desk was very nice and we had a quick check-in. When I got to my room, the room key wouldn't work so they had maintenance come out and fix it right then and there. We were staying for a few days and the kitchen area was nice and clean. It had everything we needed: large fridge, microwave, oven and plently of counterspace and storage. We got a room with a fireplace (they sell logs at the front desk) and it was a very nice touch. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean as well. It was less than a mile from the airport and was close to anything else you wanted. There were 2 pools but they weren't heated. True, there were some things that were outdated but for the price it was a terrific value. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Robert R, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear cswise86,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to El Paso. I appreciate you taking the time to write a wonderful review for us and hope that in the future you do return and stay with us. Please know that we are continuously trying to improve our property and our services and feedback like yours lets us know.

Thanks again,
Robert

An EasyToBook.com traveler
El Paso
Reviewed December 22, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Thank An EasyToBook.com traveler
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Chase Suite Hotel is so badly need of repair and management! Entrance doors that you can see through do to no weather stripping and damage from being kicked in. Two recent stays, and the ice maker did not work, had to walk to the front desk, and was given very little ice. Microwave was not working. The mattresses act like hammocks and we both rolled towards the middle. Tired of not being able to stay on my side, we pulled the mattress to the floor, and found three kitchen butcher knives laying on the box springs. And the 3 same knives where in the kitchen drawer. Don't know about that? Used Shampoo and bar of soap was left on the bathroom counter. Beer can was left behind the night stand. No fruit for breakfast, was told they would have some the next day! Location is the only thing this place has, if you want to stay by the Airport. This place is substandard and really needs more than paint!

Room Tip: Rooms on the street side are noisy. Rooms don't have ample curtains to shut out light. Upstair...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank alamobrady
Robert R, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Alamobrady,

I apologize that your room did not meet your expectations as this is not our company standard and I will have the issue addressed with our housekeeping department. I was very displeased to hear the things that you mentioned. Our beds are Simmons beautyrests which our guests normally find to be very comfortable. I do apologize about the noise from the street, it is out of our control but we can definitely move guests to a more quieter location if the noise does bother them. I apologize once again, and if you are in the area again, please feel free to contact me personally and I would be more than happy to ensure that your stay goes well and your expierence is how it should have been and not what you experienced.

Robert Ransom

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This place is terrible!!! I was not planning on staying in El Paso, bad weather forced me to stay for one night. All of the other hotels in the area were booked so I decided to stay there. Big mistake. I don't understand how there are any positive reviews for this place. Not very clean, there was a slash in the sofa cushion, carpet was dirty, it smelled musty and the remote for the TV downstairs was sticky while the one in the bedroom did not work! It's one of those hotels that young people use to party. The shame is that the room was huge. The layout reminds you a Residence Inn, but the furnishings and upkeep were more like a motel. It has a full size kitchen, large living area with dining table, upstairs loft bedroom and two bathrooms.

This place could be a great hotel but it needs a LOT of TLC. I'm gonna send the Hotel Possible guy there!!!

Room Tip: Stay at the Hawthorn Suites across the street.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dac007
Robert R, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear dac007,

I apologize that your stay did not meet your satisfaction. I would like to let you know that we are currently in the process of renovating our rooms. Our primary focus are the things that you mentioned and we are working to correct them as fast as possible.I am very sorry again that the room that you were in did not meet your expectations and please know that it does not meet ours as well. We hope in the near future you will see the difference and give us a second chance. I have been at this property for some time and over the past year we have made many improvements and will continue to do so. Thank you for your feedback, without it we cannot improve.

Thank you.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This hotel was so much more than I expected. For $88 a night we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. It contained two restrooms, a full kitchen, two king size beds and a sofa bed, with a televison in every room. We will definitely stay here again while visiting El Paso.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Jenniemay210
Robert R, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Jenniemay210,

Thank you for your excellent review. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you in the enar future.

Thank you!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

The hotel was apparently an apartment complex in its former life. My studio room was very comfortable, clean and roomy. I didn't sleep very well largely because my room was next to the street. Around 8 or so p.m., a young woman with the hotel called my room and asked if I had everything I needed. I thought that was nice. At the evening reception, there were buffalo chicken wings and packaged chips. It was convenient being located close to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sherylsr

Dear sherylsr,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your sleep from the street was keeping you up. In the future we can definetily place you in a quieter location away from the main road. I'm glad to hear that the staff was friendly and you enjoyed our managers social. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

this was a nice place. It wasn't four star but it was large, comfortable and clean. We stayed in a queen suite. The kitchen was large and had a full refrigerator which is always convenient, as well as a microwave oven, sink, stove. The pool was cold and so the jacuzzi even though it was close to 100 degrees out. The breakfast was pretty good. we had eggs, breakfast potatoes, lots of cereals to choose from, different drinks, breads, yogurt, fruit. very good value!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear keeks2020,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast and liked all the options that we offer. I do apologize about the spa being out when you were here but please know that it has been fixed and is operating now. Please see us soon when you are in town.

Thank you!