Chase Suite Hotel El Paso
$143
Staybridge.com
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
ComfortInn
Ramada El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$47
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$47
$177
Doubletree.com
$125
$113
$87
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$65
$103
All reviewsfull kitchensocial hourfelt like homelong term stayhot tuban extended stayfort blissbit datedhome away from homehot breakfastenjoyed my stayhappy hourrooms are spaciousexcellent customer serviceclose to the airportgreat place to stayyogurt
Reviewed June 17, 2012

When i arrived my 2 brm was given to someone else, so they gave me 2 studio suites instead. 1suite was ok the 2nd suite had roches ,front door wouldn't close ( had been kicked in before and never was fixed right) the maintenance man comes in wearing his paints half down his butt, remotes didn't work, the phone didn't work, then i was given a 2brm which they say they didn't have. Once in the 2brm carpet was very dirty and stained furniture was dirty chairs had rips in the seats wall paper filled from the walls back of front door was very dirty around locks and knobs, my baby nephew opened a closet door and almost grabed wires to water heather the was exposed without wire caps on them and it took all night before and the suite had started cooling down. I was real shocked cause the last time i stayed here a yr ago it was awesome and over the top, don't know if manger was changed or what but so not the same and breakfast was not good fruit was put out and frozen , waffle maker took a long time to make and only one iron, 2girls were working one doesn't even smile the other is to lazy to come from behind the counter that she asked for me to hand her empty container of butter jelly sour cream cause they were all empty then fills them up all 3 then walks around to put containers after i stood the the whole time was getting cold, customers were cleaning their own tables and trash was full. If you stay here and complaine it seems like they will give you the worst of everything else, so my next stay will not be here at all i was very shocked it was so different from my last stay very shocked. If anyone wants to see ppictures of room conditions video of roches i will forward them over to you.
Scottie t

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank scotty3471
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We have been staying at this hotel for 3 weeks now and expect to be here another week. It is a comfortable place with friendly staff who respect your privacy, but are helpful if you need something. We are in a suite with a loft and full kitchen, the couch makes into a bed, so there is plenty of room for us and our three children. Very comfortbale beds. There is only two entrances, which makes it feel safe as no one is going to come into the parking lot that doesn't belong here. We have dogs as well, they have a pet area and we take ours to a local dog park for daily exercise. Laundry on site and the kids usually play basketball, ride their bikes/scooters while I do the washing. They also have breakfast, which I love, helps get the kids dressed and out the door. Very close to airport, but haven't really noticed any air traffic noise. The only reason(s) I cannot give the highest rating is 1) It is in need of paint, a few repairs, and some updating of appliances, etc. , although we are in the pet friendly rooms, so might be different in other suites. 2) there is a bar directly behind our suite with loud music and loud patrons on the weekends, although this is no fault of the hotel. Would absolutely stay here again, in fact, kind of dreading having to move on!

Room Tip: You must ask if the sofa makes into a bed if you need the extra sleeping space. I know because I checked out neighboring rooms for my mom who is coming to spend a week with us here.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Okay, let’s clear the air. If you’re looking for a band new sparkly place. Stop reading now and go on to the next hotel. If you’re looking for a clean (yes, very clean) place to stay where you have lots of room and are treated well by the staff. This is the place.

My coworker and I were looking for a place near the El Paso airport for a three day work trip. EVERYTHING was $130 +. I wound the “Chase Suite Hotel” at $88/nt. Ummmm. . . Well I’ll look I thought. Well the reviews were all pretty good, it was right where we needed to be, why not. It was a good choice.

Here’s my run down:

• Big rooms with full kitchens
• New linen
• Very comfortable beds
• Passed the “Ed” bug inspection. Trust me, I really looked.
• Close to everything.
• On the second day, the brought a good bag to the door, see the picture.

You won’t go wrong staying here and you’ll save some money!

Room Tip: Stay close to the registration area.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Eddiebo
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Of all the different hotels I have stayed at over the years, the Chase Suite Hotel is one of the very best. The staff will make you feel right at home. They are also a pet friendly hotel; allowing both dogs and cats.
I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay at a suite hotel whether just for the night or an extended stay; and have someone else do the grocery shopping for them.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank robinson1309
Reviewed August 2, 2011

If you are in El Paso and need to stay near the airport coming or going or for a few days this is a great venue. Comfortable suites, good breakfast and ample sized pools. Staff was helpful although the amenities could have been renovated a bit to provide a better experience - especially the business center.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple