“Great restaurant, not many seats”

Crave Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #8 of 1,611 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Crave is small. May seat about 36 people. But its worth the wait if there is one. We were travelling on business and sat at the bar during lunch. Great chicken and waffles. Fellow traveller had a hamburger that he ordered medium - was much more medium rare but he wolfed it down. Sweet potato fries and the cucumber salad were alos great. Note the cucumber salad says spicy on the menu. And it is.

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling to El Paso for business and this hotel was within walking distance. The restaurant seemed crowded but I was able to sit near the bar and it was quite comfortable. The atmosphere is simple yet trendy. I basically had the waiter choose my meal for me since there were several things on the menu that looked excellent. He suggested the tenderloin tacos with a side salad and green chile Mac and cheese for $25. It seemed a bit pricey but worth a shot. I have no regrets it was absolutely fantastic. I plan to return to try at least a couple of their burgers that looked great. Also I hear that their breakfast is one of the best in town. A definite keeper. I would call ahead if you have a large party as most of the tables were for two or four people however I did see a party of eight with several tables pushed together.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stopped by Crave for breakfast on our way to Las Cruces. It is a small restaurant, not your average chain. The food was great. Made to order fresh ingredients with healthy options.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Food was not as described in the menu: Chile bomber burger roasted hatch chiles, jalapenos, grilled onions, peppered bacon and habanero cream-cheese 11

The burger was missing the roasted hatch chiles AND the jalapenos. If I ever go a second time to this place, I'm sticking to the menu to confirm you deliver what you write.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Our favorite restaurant in El Paso! Always great food and service, good atmosphere, we will miss it when we move!