“THE place for a ladies' lunch or a guy's cup of joe”
Review of Caffe Fioretti

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Good sandwiches, pastries, pie, smoothies, coffee and tea but don't expect a huge selection. I'm ok with that because everything is fresh and delicious. I love the atmosphere. It's in an old house and every room has a different theme. Just a great place to relax for a light lunch or cup of coffee or tea.

1  Thank langhorn160

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Located inside of a small house. This is a nice place to join the ladies for coffee. I have always enjoyed their soups. There is a small menu that changes daily, everything seems fresh and homemade. The staff is very nice. Order/pay at the counter and they will deliver your beverage/lunch to you. There are three small rooms to choose from, this is nice if you want to have a room reserved for your small group to have a little privacy. They cater.

3  Thank Ann C
Reviewed February 8, 2014

When you walk in, it's like walking into someone else's house without knocking. Then your eyes are treated to the loveliest Rome themed dining room. Off to the left is the Paris themed room, and to the rear is the Spain themed dining room. Their teas are plentiful, with a very wide variety of flavors. Flavored muffins, toast, sandwiches, panini, and delicious soups are the fare. My friend and I ordered sandwiches with carrot soup. I thought it sounded odd.....carrot soup. But it was delicious! The sandwiches were perfect! Lightly crisp, melted cheese, and just a touch of jalapeño in the turkey/cheese. Yum! We never felt rushed, were never hounded about whether our food was ok. But the owner, Laura, and her sister, were never far away. My friend and I enjoyed our "tea party" and it lifted our spirits and let us gossip and gab for almost an hour and.a half. They also have a "to go" service so I took some carrot soup home for my teenage son. He loved it to and wants to go to the Caffe too! You will not regret your visit here.

2  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Unlike most restaurants in the US we were not rushed, we felt like we could visit for hours if we wanted too. The food is fairly priced, the options change daily. We tried the tortilla soup which was very good. There is a nice selection of fresh tea leaves to choose from. We will be back.

2  Thank Ann C
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This quaint restaurant is located in a converted bungalo. Parking was easy and I had no problem finding the restaurant.The menu was limited - just three choices of sandwiches with a cup a soup. I chose the tuna on a croissant and tortilla soup. I liked that the servings were not over whelming but just right. The sandwich was managable and tasty. I do not like sandwiches that are so large you can't get your mouth around them. The other people seemed to be locals - a good sign. I would recommend a stop here for anyone wanting to get a quick bite. I was in El Paso just for the day and this was a pleasant and convenient stop.