Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing !!!

It was such a great experience!!!! A total bonding moment for my family and I. We even had my... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Iliana M
A great time!

We had so much fun at the Mystery Mansion. We took the whole family from grandparents to kids age... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Heather C
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Little Rock
from $20.00
More Info
All reviews game room team building game master seconds to spare house is beautiful high room an absolute blast great room super fun awesome experience a lot of fun great history puzzles supernova solve teamwork naughty
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019

My group and I were in the Santa's Naughty List room, and it was so much fun. My previous Escape Room experience (at a different location!) left me not super thrilled for this one, but the room and Room Master (Justin Credible, ha!) changed my mind hardcore. Everyone in my group had an absolute blast, and I've already made my family promise to go again for my kid's birthday. I just have to decide which room to do next...

Reviewed April 22, 2019

By far, the BEST escape room I have ever done, and our entire group thoroughly enjoyed the experience!!! EVERYONE has been talking about our experience, and we ALL look forward to returning to Mystery Mansion to do another escape room. Many THANKS to Deanna and Sherry, and all the staff, for making this such an amazing and fun time for all of us! We all appreciate you and hope to see you again soon.

2  Thank John L
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Perfect room for seven 13 year olds! The 2 adults and "voice from above" had to help a few times but the kids had a great time and enjoyed the surprises in the room.

1  Thank rattypooh
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Sherry was the BOMB! What an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME time. Best team building event I’ve done in the last 3 years. What great creativity and surprises! I can’t say enough good things. We WILL be coming back for sure!!!!

1  Thank brittonlynnjohnson
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We did the Supernova Escape room. It was very challenging. We even had 2 Biology majors with us. Lol It really makes you work your mind. The staff was very nice. We will definitely be back to go through a different room. Lots of fun!