“I can't say enough about this place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arthur's Prime Steak House

Arthur's Prime Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Arthur's Prime Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 771 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chenal Pkwy/ Rahling Rd
Jacksonville, Arkansas
“I can't say enough about this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is my go-to place for special occassions. The food is fantastic along with personal service. The owner is extremely friendly and personable. If you want a great steak, try Arhtur's!!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Valerie W

Houston, Texas
“Best steak in Little Rock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went for Friday evening dinner. Make reservations as they fill up. By the time we left every table was full. Ordered the most popular steaks per our waitresses suggestion. My Dad commented it was the largest ribeye he has ever eaten. Family style sides, great desserts, best steakhouse in Little Rock, not the best I have ever tasted. Go for special occasions.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Anna C
Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful dinner ... Memorable food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I was in Little Rock by myself on business and was I directed to Arthur's by my hotel. The restaurant reminded me of an old school continental dining venue....very comfortable and welcoming. I had the boneless ribeye which was cooked perfectly and was worth the price! Also had the blue cheese wedge, and sautéed mushrooms and both were excellent. Service was excellent and unobtrusive. This restaurant is a gem in West Little Rock.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Ceilia7
Belton, Texas
“Outstanding food and service for group functions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I recently hosted a business meeting for 25 guests and I couldn't have been more pleased! The wait staff was friendly and helpful, the food was excellent, and the environment was very private in their private room. Best steak place in Little Rock, and I have been to several.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank razor55197
Conway, Arkansas
“Frist Trip Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Absolutely could have not been more pleased. Do not let the location or the exterior of the building fool you, once you step through the door it’s a delight. Service was attentive but not bothersome, wait staff courteous and knowledgeable. I was so blown away when I saw Alley’s Bone-in Filet first time I have found bone-in filet this side of the Chop house in Chicago. I definitely will be back to try the rest of a great menu.

• Visited August 2013