“fillet best anywhere”

Arthur's Prime Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Arthur's Prime Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 780 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chenal Pkwy/ Rahling Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fillet best anywhere”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants anywhere, even better than the more expensive restaurants I have eaten in my travels. The fillet cannot be beat anywhere, and the service is the best. I have been to many medical meetings held here. The service is great and the sides, including soups, bread, vegetables, etc, are the best.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Spitdoc

San Diego
“Great steaks and nice decor”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Was in Little Rock on a business trip and our business partner who lives in Little Rock took us here for a working dinner. The steaks were awesome. I had the bone in ribeye and it was cooked perfect. Everyone else enjoyed their steaks as well. The Caesar Salad though was well below par for me, not enough flavor. Overall a good dinner will repeat for sure.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MauiMKO
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“meat lovers watch out...”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The steaks in this place are unreal. Super tender and topped with bearnaise sauce is the way to go. I'm not a big drinker so I did not have anything from the extensive wine list but my friends did and said it was a great selection. The deserts are equally as great. I would recommend the souffle but order it in advance because it takes a while to prepare. Great evening, good food and the staff was decent.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank evapistola
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Excellent Steak, Fun Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Excellent steaks, good service, nice atmosphere and good wine! If you get a side, remember that it's family style so only order one or maybe two at the most if it's two people. I will go back for special occasions!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Razorbackgirl7
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Put Arthur's at the top of your list of things to do!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My career in the restaurant business and management is approaching a 30 year anniversary. I am well traveled, a professional "foodie", and my hobby is food and going out to eat. I had dinner at Arthur's in January and I will give you my review: The very best venue, service given by Erica who is going to be a medical school student this year, and the food was totally "off the hook", the steak was awesome and big and I will return just for the au gratin potatoes.

I personally worked with Chuck Poyner (RIP) who introduced the Cream Brulee dessert, and the Pinnacle Mountain Pie, both are still a Barakat staple.

My special reunion dinner with my sister after being away for 18 years was a winner in every aspect of dining out. Everything was gorgeous and we were made to feel very, very important.

• Visited January 2013