“Freezer burned cakes”
Review of Silvek's European Bakery - CLOSED

Silvek's European Bakery
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I bought two cakes for $65.00 this Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2012. They were both freezer burned and tasted horrible. When I complained I was told I must have stored them wrong. Past experience was good, but no more cakes from Silvek for me. Remember, the customer is always right.

2  Thank Arkansas63

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Everything they have is great and there is always something for everyone's taste.

4  Thank jkdjdooley
Reviewed July 15, 2011

No other words can describe this place other than WOW! The service was as great as the pasteries that we chose. Worth the drive and locating the bakery. We shall reurn!

3  Thank ladybugtx76
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Yep, they have a great reputation, BUT customer service SUCKS. Ordered a cake for a office Directors Retirement Party and did so a week before it was needed. Specifically told them what i wanted and how big. Checked over the next two days via e-mail and phone to ensure it would be ready for pick-up the day of the party. It was and it was NOT the cake I ordered and payed over $60.00 for. Sure, it looked correct on the outside, but when cut..nope. I called and complained, was told management would call back..a year later they still haven't called. Will NEVER use them again.

2  Thank garrylemons
Reviewed May 17, 2009

This bakery has the MOST beautiful food, unfortunately I've bought cakes from them 3 times, the first cakes was delicious, the other 2 were horrible and freezer burned, when questioned they denied freezing their cakes, that's why I got a 3rd cake after the bad second one, on opening the box the piping was all cracked apart, the cake was hard and the real whipped cream frosting had hard spots, one smell and you could tell it wasn't fresh, they need to rotate their stock when it's old, not cheap either, it was $ 23.00 with tax for an 6 in. cake ! What a shame, beautiful, horrible cakes, I'm done with them, the embarrassing part is that's where I bought my 50th birthday cake, had to quit serving it, their cookies and breads are really good but look elsewhere for cakes!