“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great servcie as usual at PF Changs. We didn't have to wait long at all but we went to dinner later that normal so we missed the crowd.

Russellville, AR
“Good modern asian/american style food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Was there last week and usually try to stop when in Little Rock if we have the money and the time. Wife had the Buddahs Delight and the tofu was hard and chewy and the sauce a little slimey to the touch. First time we ever had a dish there that was not above standard. Our young waitress quickly allowed us to order another dish for my wife (Kung Pow Chicken) and it was back up to the resturants standards. After the dozens of times I have eaten here, it is easy to see why they are sucessful. Mistakes are very rare and quickly and professionaly fixed. However, service can be kind of slow on a heavy lunch day.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Daphne, Alabama
“Very Enjoyable & Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed 3 signature cocktails, the Ahi Crisp and a generous portion of Sea Bass. All of which I enjoyed very much. The service was excellent and special requests were taken effortlessly ( no problem ). As a road warrior I look for healthy tasteful options, quality cocktails and consistency. This was an enjoyable place to go solo, sitting in the bar. The service was excellent and very personable. The Sea Bass was generously portioned and perfectly prepared. I would definitely return ... Actually I would go to any PF Chang's on my travels. Cost for me was $65 plus tip.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Pekin, Illinois
“One of my favorite restaurants.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

The food is uniformly good. The crunchy green beans and pot stickers are excellent. The restaurant was across the parking lot from out hotel, the Crowne Plaza.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Close to the Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had dinner here several times and if it’s not too long of a wait it’s a great place to eat. The food is consistently good and the Chilean Sea Bass appetizer is wonderful. The Chinese chicken salad is just O.K., but almost everything is good. They have a great selection of wines by the glass, but nothing is cheap. A great place to go if the boss is paying for dinner.