“best cookies”

Ranked #1 of 14 Bakeries in Little Rock
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2013

best cookies ever and great food too, mostly just counter service but a great local place, they have exceellent cakes also

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I started stopping by Community Bakery back in the early 90s when my daughter and I were on our way to do the family's grocery shopping. Their bagels were great as well as many of their other products. But, then, things started going downhill. They began charging for butter for the bagels... the bagels started getting smaller and smaller, as did their croissant, doughnuts etc. I stopped going there 10 years ago, and I now hear they use frozen dough and things are even worse now than they were when I stopped. Too bad...

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Best bread aroundry the cinnamon raisen!
for a decadent treat, have the Chocolate Mousse Rum Balls, melt in your mouth!!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My mom when she was younger use to go there all the time & then when we moved back, she started taking me there. So for me it is nastalgia for my mom. Great food!.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great food, especially the soups. Creative sandwiches and a world class small bakery. The coffee is good but not great, it is just a wonderful place overall