“Best Chicago-style pizza South of the Mason-Dixon”
Review of Gusano's Pizzeria

Gusano's Pizzeria
Ranked #105 of 819 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I come for the Chicago style pizza - Best Chicago-style pizza South of the Mason-Dixon. I stay because Chicago style takes a while to cook.

1  Thank BearBrian

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Not quite Chicago style pizza but good none the less.Great place to people watch and catch a good game.Good service and a full bar.I'll be back.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Being from Chicago I am always leery when a business advertises they have Chicago style pizza. Most pizza around this area is not even pizza. Gusanos was a welcome delight. The crust was thin and cracker like Chicago pizza is. You could taste each ingredient on the deluxe and the green peppers were fresh. We there on a Tuesday night and it was 1/2 price pizza night so with drinks and a 16 inch deluxe pizza it came to $15.66. They have different specials every night.

1  Thank Bruce C
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I ate at the Gusanos in the River Market this past week and it was an awful experience. My husband and I had never ate there so we thought we would give it a try. To start off we sat at our table for nearly 10 minutes waiting for someone to take our drink order. Once a waitress arrived she took our drink and food order. While we were waiting for our pizza we noticed our waitress sit down at the booth across from our table and proceed to carry on a very lengthy conversation with the customers sitting there. My husband had finished his beer so he placed the glass at the edge of the table as a signal that he would like another beer, but our waitress was too busy talking that she failed to notice this blatantly obvious hint. Our pizza was brought out by another waitress who also failed to pick up on the hint of an empty glass. In fact, that waitress didn’t even ask if there was anything we needed. She just sat our pizza down and left. In the meanwhile, our waitress is still talking to the same customers at their booth, looking at pictures on cell phones. I finally flagged down another waitress and asked her if she could get our waitress. She asked if I knew which one it was and I kindly pointed across the walk-way to the young girl sitting at the booth talking. That waitress then had to wait to get our waitress' attention because again she was so busy talking she either failed to see her co-worker needing to talk to her or she thought she can wait. When she was finally able to get her attention and she gave the customers hugs because they were leaving (thankfully) she came over to our table and asked if we needed anything. Keep in mind we waited at least 15-20 minutes for someone to refill my husbands’ glass. This was the worst service I have ever experienced while eating out and it was a terrible first impression. I can’t say that my husband and I will eat at Gusanos again.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My team from work ate at Gusano's on a trip to watch the Travs. Everything was great, and they are set up well to accomodate large groups. There were around 20 in our group, and everybody left full and satisfied! I don't know what was better, the atmosphere, the service or the food, but they were all 10's in my opinion. Great place to eat and I will definately be back!