“Cute spot”

Ranked #182 of 791 Restaurants in Little Rock
Denver, Colorado
“Cute spot”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Spent one day in Little Rock checking out the Clinton Library, and the folks at the museum store directed me to this place. Very cute, very "open market" flavor. Everything seemed fresh and thoughtfully made. Good menu with tasty choices. Was a good recommendation. Not a quiet place, being basically part of the market. Also, I would advise the cooks to not toast the baguette
so much -- a baguette is already cooked once, you don't need to toast it to a tooth-breaking level of crunch. But, high marks for the balsamic chicken salad. Definite thumbs up overall.

• Visited February 2014

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Good snacks and good coffee”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is in the River Market building and a convenient and yummy stop on a Sunday afternoon. I love free refills, too.

Visited February 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great for Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My husbands favorite spot for a yummy Turkey Sandwich. I like their variety of salads and we always have a cookie (or two). Their breads are super yummy too. I have a girlfriend that goes to Boulevard Bread for their coffee every morning. A great spot!

Visited January 2014
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Healthy lunch”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I adore the veggie sandwich with hummus here. The bread is fresh and there are lots of healthy choices for a good lunch. Also the wait isn't as bad as some other stores in the Rivermarket. Try the soups!

Visited September 2013
United States
“Great Lunch Place After Visiting The Clinton Library”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Had lunch here after visiting the Clinton Library. I had a Turkey Sandwich on whole grain. Plus the counter girl recommended me to a local brew. Awesome lunch. I saw some yummy desserts but I passed only because Im watching my diet.

• Visited September 2013