“Healthy lunch”

Boulevard Bread Company
Ranked #163 of 813 Restaurants in Little Rock
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I adore the veggie sandwich with hummus here. The bread is fresh and there are lots of healthy choices for a good lunch. Also the wait isn't as bad as some other stores in the Rivermarket. Try the soups!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Had lunch here after visiting the Clinton Library. I had a Turkey Sandwich on whole grain. Plus the counter girl recommended me to a local brew. Awesome lunch. I saw some yummy desserts but I passed only because Im watching my diet.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

It doesn't matter how good the food was, when it takes 45 minutes to get 2 cold sandwiches, it isn't worth it. The staff sits back behind the deli drinking their sodas and talking to each other while we stand around like idiots waiting for our food. Cook at home, don't go here.

1  Thank Shakaka5
Reviewed April 9, 2013

After visiting the Clinton Library, we walked down to River Marketplace.
Lots of choices but Boulevard Bread Company looks the most appetizing.
The smoked turkey was delicious. Another in our party had the tuna sandwich which
was equally as good and fresh. The half sandwich is generous and filling.
Sandwiches are served with Zapps chips. Great choice for lunch!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The odor of fresh baked bread , the varity of products, well worth the visit. Each product that I tasted, was delecious, the prices were very reasonable.