“Can't wait to go back! Eat here!”

Little Rock - Cantrell Rd.
Ranked #6 of 786 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Bountiful, Utah, United States
“Can't wait to go back! Eat here!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We visited the Little Rock area and had time for one last southern meal before heading to the airport. I looked on Trip Advisor for places to eat and saw that this place was #2 in Little Rock. The food here was very fairly priced, and portions were very generous. We had the pork BBQ nachos, pulled pork sandwich, ribs, brisket, beans, & cole slaw. Everything was delicious. Hope to eat there again soon.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Little Rock, Arkansas
“getting older”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

well as I age bar b que isn't right for the tummy. enjoyed the company but now the food or should i say later on i regreated the food. It was good as i ate. the after affects.....

Visited December 2012
Ringoes, New Jersey
“Pig Heaven”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I love barbeque and this hit the spot! Don't expect fancy or service... There is a counter where you place your order and then they call your number for you to pick up when ready. Lots of tables with a variety of sauces for you to dress your barbeque. The food is phenomenal. I only tried the pulled pork, my favorite and what I measure everything against, and it was great. I almost went back for dinner!

• Visited April 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Our favorite local BBQ”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We are picky about our barbecue, and Whole Hog always hits the spot... high quality meats and excellent sauces. They offer a variety of sauces to fit everyone's preference. The staff is always super friendly. As a local, I always appreciate their community involvement. Now I'm hungry... think we'll have to eat Whole Hog tonight!

Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Bar BQ!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've eaten Bar BQ all over the southeastern US. I grew up eating Bar BQ in Bama. This is outstanding Bar BQ. Great flavor, great texture, great sauce. The food came out hot and fresh. If you're in little rock and you like Bar BQ you have to stop by this place.

• Visited April 2012