Days Inn Little Rock South
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
$149
$134
Courtyard
  • Pool
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$148
  • Restaurant
$107
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
$119
$107
All reviewsbest westernsstate policewestern brandarkansas statehot breakfastclean roomscomfortable stayexcellent breakfastnice roomice machinenext morningrecommend this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulenjoyed our staygreat place to staysitting areawaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Jamie is really awesome!!! Thank you!! Hotel is nice! Slept really well... best pillows that have ever been under my head :) I think you should sell them to the guests that want to buy them.. of course I get mine free since it's my suggestion. Really really nice hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have stayed at this best western many times and everything is always great.
Great people! Great breakfast! Great high speed internet. I most enjoyed Jamie. She was absolutely wonderful and now I have something else great to look forward to when I come back. Thanks Jamie you really are sweet!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank June S
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The location is very convenient In and Out to I-30. Choices of breakfast are many and my son was able to choice what he wants. Linens smells good and very orderly. Well stay again if given a chance although it takes around 12 minutes to drive from I-81.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stay on room 115 it was kinda small and it have a weird smell but Jaime was the best!!!!!!! Best customer service representing the best western brand. She was very polite, patient, helpful, and professional. Overall i was 100% satisfy. Thank you jaime :)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We pulled in due to the appearance and look of the outside and were not dissapointed. All was very nice inside and the room was great. Enjoyed our stay there. Lady at front desk was amazing and took care of our needs quickly and efficiently! We totally enjoyed our night there!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family