“Jamie”

Best Western Little Rock South
Ranked #26 of 65 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Jamie is really awesome!!! Thank you!! Hotel is nice! Slept really well... best pillows that have ever been under my head :) I think you should sell them to the guests that want to buy them.. of course I get mine free since it's my suggestion. Really really nice hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have stayed at this best western many times and everything is always great.
Great people! Great breakfast! Great high speed internet. I most enjoyed Jamie. She was absolutely wonderful and now I have something else great to look forward to when I come back. Thanks Jamie you really are sweet!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank June S
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The location is very convenient In and Out to I-30. Choices of breakfast are many and my son was able to choice what he wants. Linens smells good and very orderly. Well stay again if given a chance although it takes around 12 minutes to drive from I-81.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stay on room 115 it was kinda small and it have a weird smell but Jaime was the best!!!!!!! Best customer service representing the best western brand. She was very polite, patient, helpful, and professional. Overall i was 100% satisfy. Thank you jaime :)

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We pulled in due to the appearance and look of the outside and were not dissapointed. All was very nice inside and the room was great. Enjoyed our stay there. Lady at front desk was amazing and took care of our needs quickly and efficiently! We totally enjoyed our night there!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Jamie Watson is an excellent employee. She is so caring and accommodating to one's needs.From reservation to helping me find the hotel she was excellent. I have no since of directions so I got lost but she found me.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We've stayed at Best Western properties all over the world - literally! They are always very reliable in being clean and well-kept, but this property is in need of some help. We have to say that the staff does well in keeping rooms clean, and the pool was also well kept. Our disappointment was in the condition of the property - it was dismal. The knob was almost coming out of the bathroom door, the paint on the doors was ancient and peeling, there was a massive hole in the wall by the ice machine, and the list goes on. We were very surprised that this hotel has the Best Western name on it.

1  Thank dyceedo