“Super Clean and Great Location”

Extended Stay America - Little Rock - West Little Rock
Ranked #49 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Chico, California
“Super Clean and Great Location”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Fun Spot. Excellent front desk people. Great location and the restaurant a few steps away was also well worth checking out. Gym association located 5 min from hotel and worth the drive. Super clean and well maintained property

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in!! Was placed into one room with a leaky ceiling, damp carpet, and hairs and cigarette burns in the bed linens. Complained and then was moved to another room that was even worse. The carpet, furniture, and kitchen was NASTY and the room smelled of mold and mildew. Never again!

Room Tip: If you want a good room, then this is not the hotel for you. There is nothing good about this hotel...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was the nastiest hotel I have ever been to. All the floors were stained throught the hallways. It smelled horrific and there were clumps of hair all along the walls. The hot tub was broken although I wouldnt set foot in it. Almost all the exterior doors were broken missing their handles. Worst experience ever. Never stay here!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank dallen13
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Little Rock - West Little Rock, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of the hotel is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have addressed the issues that you are describing with the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at lws@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Have stayed with Extended Stay hotels in Southern California, I tried two nights in this hotel after I read the hotel manager's response to low rating reviews. In conclusion, I have nothing good to say about the facility, the staffs.
If you come to Little Rock, and need a place to stay, don't try to stay at this hotel, it's not worth it even it offers a lowest rate.

Room Tip: There are other hotels just a block from this hotel.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Phillip T
Phillip - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am so disappointed that your experience was not satisfactory. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am working with the staff to improve our procedures so we can provide a clean and comfortable place to stay for all of our guests.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lws@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
arkansas
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I read a lot of poor reviews on this site but I decided to stay here because
1. the manager posted a lot saying they would fix it
2. some time had passed

When I checked in I asked the person if my friend could be in a room near me when she checked in tomorrow - they didn't know how to operate the computer to see if it was possible
When i drove around to park there was socks, pizza, and miscellaneous trash on the ground. A recliner and trash bags were piled by the building.

I worked at a hotel before so i inspected the room when I checked in:
1. The top of the fridge is dirty
2. The dish rack is dirty
3. There was hair on the sheets
4. The floor is covered in dog hair
5. The area where the carpet joins the kitchen area is torn so if you're wearing socks the staples rip at your feet
6. There was a roll with a few sheets of toilet paper and no replacement roll
7. The stove light is missing
8. The fridge door has mud or gunk of some type on the bottom
9. The area wall behind the stove is covered in some sort of grease which is not cleaned
10. The smoke detector is removed and in the nightstand.
11. The wifi is ok, however they have papers in the room advertising faster internet you can pay for, this means they are intentionally throttling the wi-fi they so proudly advertise on the site so that you must pay to unlock the faster speeds.

Positives:
If you like tech the tv is very good, it had multiple hdmi ports and rca connections so I was able to hook up my ps3, it is also on a swivel so you can easily watch it from the bed or turn it toward the desk to watch while you work.
The bed is comfortable, the location is pretty quiet.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank traveling_anon228
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed April 3, 2013

You do get what you pay for, but I was put here by my company. Guests should be aware that the hotel is not completely non-smoking. I was in a non smoking room on a floor with smoking on the other side of the hall! It drifted into my room often. My room had burn holes all over the carpet, so it must have been a smoking room at one time. My heat did not work, and asked for it tobe fixed, but it never was. Luckily I lived close enough to bring a small heater from home back with me the next weekend! The linens were clean and my room was cleaned very nicely after I asked them to clean it. It was very quiet, which is wonderful in a place like this. The people that worked here were nice and as accomadating as they could be. I had no pots or pans the first day I checked in. I was given the one pot that was available to the desk help. Also my coffee pot did not work the first morning, I asked for a new one and was told that there wasn't one! Another resident had brought his own pot from home and gave me his from his room. He had over heard the coffee pot situation! I had no phone in my room which I thought was a way to cut costs....also no alarm clock! I found out later that these items should have been in the room :/
Also, my room had no recliner or chair other than two wood straight back dining chairs. I have stayed in extended stay hotels across the country and this place was nothing compared to these other Extended Stays. Most have been clean, well keeped, updated, etc. Also, my key quit working numerous times. As a single female, this was a stressor because there was nobody in the office at certain times of the day. Just be aware of what you get for your money! Like I said the office help was pleasant, friendly, and as helpful as they could be.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place is $50/night. You get what you pay for. It is mostly clean. It is mostly quiet. They give basic service but they don't go out of their way. Linens are decent, beds are OK (very firm). This isn't 5 star and doesn't pretend to be. If you need a place on a budget with little in the way of extras then it is fine.

Full kitchen but don't expect much in the way of cookware. Daily free breakfast is oatmeal, granola bars, coffee and fruit (apples and oranges). TV with basic cable plus a couple of movie channels. Lots of restaurants within a short drive.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business