“Got to go back to Little Rock” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doubletree Hotel Little Rock

Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #15 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Dallas, Texas
“Got to go back to Little Rock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Spent one night here while passing through on our way home. Our experience here was so good we want to come back and explore Little Rock a bit more. Even though there was renovation going on, no services seemed to be affected. The service in the restaurant was good and the cookies were a nice touch. We had a fantastic view of the river from our room.

Room Tip: The view of the river was very nice.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KD109, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for your recept review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to having you back again! Our guest service agents will be glad to let let you know of all the fun and educational activities that are in our area.

Doubletree by Hilton Little Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Plantsville, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I recently stayed at the Doubletree Hotel in Little Rock and was truly amazed at what a great hotel it was. Having never stayed at a Doubletree, I have to say that it was an eye opening experience. All good - the hotel, amenities, etc. were great. While I was only there for 1 night, I appreciated all that the hotel had to offer, on-site restaurant/bar, just a short walk to the Capital Bar & Grill - loved every minute. The hotel was extremely quiet, the beds very comfy so you will definitely have a great night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KD109, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay here. We are always pleased to hear that we made your trip memorable and we look forward to welcoming you back to Little Rock the next time you are here!
Jacksonville, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Their was construction going on. You could hear the noise from the pool even you were in your room. The breakfast buffet was not very appetizing. It could have had more variety. It was a good price for the stay, though.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

KD109, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience here at the Doubletree. Your feedback is imperative as it helps us to improve our service to our guests. We strive to give everyone an amazing stay and we hope you will give us the opportunity to make it right on your next trip to Little Rock.

Little Rock
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed for three nights during a conference. There was some construction in the lobby, but it wasn't an inconvenience --except for when they triggered the fire alarm! Our room was on the 12th floor, so we had a long journey downstairs.

We normally stay at the Marriott next-door. But we chose this hotel for the conveniences such as wi-fi and a coffeemaker. Unfortunately, my coffeemaker wasn't working the first night. Maintenance took mine and brought me another. I suspect it was the exact same one because it had the same problem as the last. The next day they finally provided me with one that worked after I sent in another request. The concierge (Julius) was excellent in providing us with a shuttle to Doe's the moment we requested it. He also came and picked us up from our restaurant. The room was comfortable and had a super view of the river and the lighted bridge. This was the best view I've had after many stays in Little Rock. Also, the swimming pool was clean, cool and refreshing. I would stay here again despite the shifty maintenance staff.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at the Doubletree by Hilton. I apologize for the incident with your coffeepot and we are addressing that issue with our maintenance department. We do love hearing about our staff being accomodating and making your stay great. We are glad everything else went well and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Little Rock area!

Edmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

My stay at the double tree was short, but very very good! As soon as we got there we were greeted with warm chocolate chip cookies. The service was great and we were in our room within minutes of getting there. The room was very clean, and comfortable. We left early that morning, but a couple hours down the road I realized I had left a couple rings in my room that I had just bought on my trip. We called and they sent house keeping to find the rings, they called us back and told us not to worry about the cost, they would ship them to me for free! It was so nice and hassle free, I hope I can stay at their hotel again!

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback with us. We strive to make every guests stay excellent and it is nice to hear it when we are able to accomplish this! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Little Rock!

All the best,
Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stayed here as a one night stop over on the way home from Texarkana to Detroit. I reserved a room with my Honors number which would get me on the "Honors floors" 11-13. I ended up with a King Bed/Sofa handicap room next to the elevator on the 9th floor. When I asked if anything was available on the Honors floors, they said yes and couldn't understand why I ended up where I did in a handicap room. So they decided to give me a free upgrade to the Concierge floor (14th) in a queen bed room with a balcony and free breakfast. VERY NICE!!! Or so I thought..... The not so nice included the mattress, as it was an older spring mattress where you could feel the springs, not very comfortable. And the balcony was so covered in spiders and webs that I didn't even use it. lastly, the queen bed room was almost half the size of the king bed room. So all this upgrade really got me was a smaller room and a free breakfast. I would stay here again, but I'd rather book a king room on the 11th - 13th floors and pay for my breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at the Doubletree by Hilton Little Rock. I apologize for the confusion on your room and we have shared your comments with our front desk team. We take the comments very seriously and hope that you will stay with us again next time you are here in Little Rock.

Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

After traveling all day to move our daughter to college, we were ready to settle in late at night. The front desk staff was extremely friendly. They greeted us as Hilton Honors members, gave us fresh cookies, and a nice & clean room.
For breakfast the next morning, our server was Pam who waited on us. She was extremely helpful and friendly as well. We would return to this hotel when visiting our daughter in the future.

Room Tip: We were on the 11th floor which is only for Hilton Honors members.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay here at the Doubletree by Hilton Little Rock. We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay here. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on our next visit!