“Very satisfied but curious”

Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed February 6, 2014

All in all we had no complaints about our stay. I was curious though when I heard someone on the elevator talking about free breakfast for Hilton Honors member on a certain floor. We were not offered this and I wondered why. It may be because we are only Blue level members, but we thought it was odd. For all we know there may not have been a free breakfast at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Doubletree Hotel Little Rock

Reviewed February 5, 2014

No compliants other than NO COOKIES! They never had any cookies! I got nervous at one point when they had an AA convention. Also, don't eat supper down stairs.. it was not that great and very expensive.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kodie H
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Very good service and exceptionally courteous staff. Excellent view of river from our window! Comfort of pillows and mattress could be re-evaluated...... Also, smell of cigarette smoke on elevators. This is a place that I might consider returning to stay in at some future date.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have stayed here many times, and I always receive the same quality of service. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I never look forward to our annual company meeting, but this hotel always makes it enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The staff here were extremely accommodating and professional....from the shuttle drivers to the restaurant staff to the front desk to the housekeeping staff...couldn't have been better. The first room I was assigned was open and unmade. The valet called down to report it to the front desk and they immediately upgraded my room. The restaurant had a delicious and reasonable breakfast and lunch buffet. Overall a great stay.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Staff at the Little Rock Double Tree were so incredibly nice. Every time I entered the lobby, I was greeted with a smile. They seemed genuinely committed to making my stay pleasant. I asked for a cookie and they were not quite ready. Moments later, I was happy to find someone at my door with nice warm cookies!!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The hotel is located downtown on the river. The hotel shows it age in some of the common areas, elevators, etc., but the rooms while small to mid size, have been renovated with nice furniture, bath upgrades, etc. Standard Double Tree service. I did not find anything that stood out as great/outstanding, but no major flaws.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room, with a river view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business