“Nice Stay in Little Rock”

Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #15 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This hotel is very nice for the price range. the rooms were clean and comfortable. The fitness center was fairly well equipped. The restaurant/bar had good food but a somewhat limited menu. The location was convenient. My only complaint was that parking required constantly getting your ticket validated at the front desk. There could be better ways to handle that.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The Double Tree always makes you feel like family and takes care of you in all situations. The front desk is courteous and always willing to help. Upon arrival my room wasn't ready so they upgraded me to a room that was ready. Great people and great stay.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I stay here all the time and if I can't book here, I dont go if I can help it. There are actually other options close that are respectible, even another hilton property up the street but I get the service I need from these guys...even before being a Diamond member I was treated like one.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to share your comments with our staff. We strive to provide our guests with outstanding service and we look forward to your return to our hotel.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

hotel is always a nice place to stay. they have underground parking which is fantastic especially when there is inclement weather. Hotel is always clean and staff is professional and polite. Beds are incredibly comfortable, and the restaurant has wonderful food...not your standard hotel food.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was recognized as the "VIP guest of the day" and received a huge room upgrade, free parking, and a tin of cookies. What a great thing to happen! the room was two stories with a stairway inside on the 10th floor. It was amazing and I wold definitely stay here again anytime I am in Little Rock.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I always choose this hotel when staying in Little Rock for buisness. The hotel is clean and quiet. The staff is outstanding and ask questions to understand your needs and help make recommendations or simply take care of you on the spot. I typically order room service and eat while I work - the food is always good. I will continue stay at this hotel when traveling to Little Rock.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I stayed at this Doubletree for one night while on business. I felt the cost of the stay was more than value received. Most chains offer free breakfast but this one did not (for the Blue membership level). The room was smaller than I would have expected. Overall, I think there are other options out there where you would get more bang for you buck.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business