“Great stay!”

Ranked #15 of 62 Hotels in Little Rock
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Great stay!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed there for the Little Rock Marathon. I ran the half and my husband came with me to watch. The location was perfect and made it extremely easy on race day. They also gave us a late check out which was very helpful. It was very cold the morning of the race and our room had an excellent view of part of the course. My husband ended up going back to the room to watch part of the race from the window. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our stay there was excellent and I plan on staying there again next year!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed here for marathon weekend and couldn't have been more pleased. Room looked out over the river with a great view of the Broadway bridge. I know the road below was closed most of the weekend, but the one morning it wasn't, it was not too loud to sleep.

Walking from this hotel to the River Market was very easy and even the longer walk to the Clinton Library not all that taxing. Was able to get everywhere I wanted to go from here.

The fitness center is set up well so you can get a decent workout in.

Desk staff was helpful throughout the trip. Room was comfortable with good new finishes. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't know what the view is looking South, but North was lovely.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank JayW913
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed our location and our staff. We hope you enjoyed the Marathon and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We recently held a conference at the Doubletree and everything was great. Karen Dunne set up our event and catering and I couldn't have been more satisfied. She is great to work with and makes sure things get done. She is also extremely patient! Karen was a joy to work with and I am excited about the opportunity to work with her again!

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed March 4, 2013

They were very busy when I arrived because they were having some type of convention, but they did not act overwhelmed and made me feel very welcome and were very accommodating. My room was clean and the food was great. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The highlight of this stay was the excellent service provided by Victor at check in. Following that it was all downhill. While the room itself was just fine, the in house restaurant is pathetic and the lounge was worse. This hotel has potential but at this time I do not recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding you stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that our staff provided you with excellent service during your check in, we are sorry that you are disappointed with some aspects of your stay.

I truly apologize if you were disappointed with our restaurant as well as our lounge. Our guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town, you consider staying with us again.

Best regards.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I just returned from Little Rock and cannot express what a wonderful time I had--greatly in part to the nicest woman EVER at the Doubletree Hotel. As my group arrived and entered the lobby of the hotel....the strap on my purse broke and the contents flew across the busy lobby. I was about to be humiliated in front of all my friends when the nicest person ever....karen dunes I think her name tag said.....appeared out of no where and helped me pick up everything and actually pretended it was her accident rather than mine. Who knew there were still people in the world like that? We began to chat and soon I knew the history of the hotel and all the best places in Little Rock to visit. She truly knew the definition of hospitality! Our trip was wonderful and we are planning to come back again. I'll change purses but definitely not hotels. .

Room Tip: whatever you need to know....ask for karen dunes
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay here at the Doubletree by Hilton Little Rock. Karen Dunne is just one of our bright stars here at the hotel and we look forward to your return visit. Our staff goes out of its way to show southern hospitality at its best.
Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Easy access to the Little Rock Rivermarket, just a trolley ride from the hotel; and a great walk to the Statehouse Convention Center or adjacent to The Robinson Center, this hotel "doubles" for all the amenties you need whether traveling for business or leisure. Spacious rooms, some with overlooks of the Arkansas River, upgrade to the suites! Fantastic rates, restaurant and bar are a great way to start or end your stay whether for a conference or taking a vacation. Friendly staff await your next stay at DoubleTre Little Rock!

Room Tip: Ask for the upgrade to a suite, overlooking the Arkansas River! The Governor's Suite provides a...