Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
$125
$118
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
$119
$107
Residence Inn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
$111
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$107
$128
GardenInn.com
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$157
  • Restaurant
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
AscendHotels
$159
$143
Courtyard
  • Pool
1,443 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesthe riverrobinson centerthe executive loungeconcierge floorconvention centerbusiness tripshuttle servicehousekeeping staffdowntown areaclinton libraryharveyrockconferencetrolleyconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Very loud hallways and rooms, tv's we could hear at least four rooms down the hallway. My bathroom door would not shut, took 3 days before anybody attempted to fix it, no luck. Toilet ran the entire trip, beds were barely bigger than a twin, had to go by an air mattress for my daughter beds were so small.....and the maid came 2 times out of 6 days and the 2nd time she came, left my door latched open for anybody in the hotel to freely walk in my room. I know it was the maid because the beds were actually made and we had been gone. If you park at the hotel, EVERY time you leave the garage the front desk has to validate your parking ticket. Maybe showing your hotel key could save some time dailey. Was not impressed with the service at desk, pretty much didn't care about any of it.

Room Tip: If more than 2 people sharing room, beds will not be big enough for a parent and child to share. Louder than most hotels I have stayed at.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 56463jane
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We’re very sorry your experience at our property wasn’t up to our usual high standards. We’ve addressed the problems you mentioned with the bathroom issues in your room as well as the housekeeping safety issues. We also appreciate your feedback about our front desk staff as well as our parking validation system. Thank you for alerting us to these issues, and we hope you’ll give us another chance if you return to our area.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Searching for a hotel for our annerversery we found the double tree,great price very clean awesome view from the water side and very cool things to do down town!as we walked it they gave us free warm cookies some of the best I have ever had!the breakfast was wonderful and the had security to watch our new car!also they while comp your parking if you as

• Stayed: July 2012
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for celebrating your 15th anniversary with us here at the Doubletree by Hilton Little Rock. Congratulations to both of you and we hope to see you on your next big milestone.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

First of all, I got the hotel through Priceline and was happy with the location and quality of the hotel. I don't know why the poor reviews of this hotel, I am a very picky traveler and I will not stay in a poor quality hotel unless it's my absolute last choice. The lobby and public areas are clean and attractive, the front desk was courteous and helpful. Our room was on the 8th floor over looking the river, all accommodations in the room were clean and worked. The beds are only doubles but very comfortable. There is a $9.00 a day parking fee but free in and out privileges. The nightlife clubs and restaurants are about a 1/2 mile away and the Clinton Library is about a mile away.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2012

On our most resent trip to little rock I took a chance on the bidding giant and gave it a try to save some buck….well it was a gamble and not a good one at that! This old building has seen its better days and lack of maintenance and wear and tear has lest it a smelly old building. Our car trip was long and our afternoon warm cookies were handed over like the keys, swiftly and mechanically. After requesting a king size ….a few minutes a weekend manager gave me a hard time about not having any and after flashing my Hilton Honors card…he gave in and got us our request. This was after going up to check our nasty little closet of a single bed that was trying to be pushed off as a queen bed….travelers take care. Actually traveler for leisure or business, there are better choices in the downtown area. Skip this location….to be honest it was more of a turn off to Hilton properties than any other experience I have had in the last few years.

Room Tip: Rooms are extreemely small...request the top HHonor floors for a real size room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ernestoc94
Lucylittlerock, Director of Sales at Doubletree Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I was disappointed with the size of the room. Very friendly staff. Upon arrival, blood was found on comforter. We were told that there were no more blankets. Contacted management and one magically appeared along with offer of free dinner. Upon checkout, I was told that all had been taken care of and I would receive my final bill from priceline. I did with an additional room charred from doubletree. After leaving two messages with no return call, I finally reached someone in accounting who was able to resolve my double-billed room. I'm a frequent Hilton guest and wasn't impressed with this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Bradley S
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay here at the Doubletree by Hilton Little Rock. By telling us about your experience we recognize where additional training is needed and we can address these issues better.