In a world where you get what you pay for, the Holiday Inn Little Rock Airport demonstrates that in spades.
The hotel is clean, comfortable and convenient enough off the East-West I-30/40 corridor (the crossroads of Little Rock, just a hop skip and a jump from the authentically Arkansan town of Arkadelphia, which is more Arkansas than it is Philadelphia).
There are no outside windows in this hotel, which is as odd as it sounds.
- wifi was acceptable, maybe upgraded since some of the reviews; perhaps management listens?
- Keurig in the room.. Brilliant touch at this class level hotel, being that coffee choices seem limited in the area.
- front desk staff appeared cheerfully exhausted upon morning checkout - friendly, but not particularly attentive.
- FYI, on the Hotwire rate this was booked, the breakfast buffet was $9.99.. We chose to skip.
- plenty of complimentary copies of the Wall St Journal or USA Today are available for you to awkwardly peruse over coffee with you new found special companion..
Overall, this hotel serves its purpose... Nothing more nothing less. More