Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr
$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$119
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$59
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$139
$125
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$94
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$115
AscendHotels
$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$108
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$139
$125
Courtyard
$87
All reviewsattached restaurantconference centerfront desksports bar and restaurantan early flightconcierge loungenice hotelon site restauranti highly recommend this hotelfree shuttledefinitely stay here againbreakfast buffetthe entire staffthe shuttle driverthe general managerthe room was nicebed was very comfortable
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I almost always stay here when returning from R&R overseas. I really like all the people who work here, they are very nice. The 2 drivers always provide 1st class service. I always have an early flight, so I do not know about the breakfast. I have never had housekeeping come by to clean, but they are always so nice to me when I am going to and from my room. Room service is fast and dependable, I like the way (Some People May Not Like It) they add the tip to the bill already, that is the service charge. I am a return customer and will continue to be. The bed is extremely comfortable and the amenities in the bathroom are very good. They are not stingy on coffee in the room either there is always 6-8 K Cups for the Kurig. Television has plenty of channels and the WiFi worked well with Skype. If you are flying out of Little Rock early I would defiantly stay here and save the early morning drive to Little Rock, it is well worth the money!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Anytime we have to fly out of Little Rock we always stay here, partly because it is close to the airport and they have free shuttle, but also because everyone is friendly and willing to help. The resturant is pretty good for a hotel and our rooms have always been very nice. Our last stay here was the night before flying out for Kauai, gone for two weeks and we got back the front desk actually remembered us and wanted to know how our trip had been. Like I said earlier staff has always been very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was here for a conference and it was nice. I have to say, the place is very odd. You have to see it to understand what I am talking about but that doesn't mean it is not a nice place. I would probably stay there again if I had to. I am a Hilton Honors guy, I just am. That doesn't guarantee anything if you read my other post but in general, I am always pleased. Room was nice and clean. Couple of hairs in the restroom, just can't stand that. There are no excuses in my book when it comes to that. Good conference and overall good experience. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Myself and 3 family members were in LittleRock from California and Georgia for a funeral. I chose the Holiday Inn Conference Center based on the photos and reviews. I was NOT disappointed! We all were please with the accomidations and very friendly staff, including the shuttle drivers. Our double room was exactly as the picture showed! The restruants have a healthy menu and are resonably priced.
The conference center is very impressive. Beautiful and spacious. Made us feel like we were at one of our timeshares! This was the next best thing.
Will visit the Holiday Inn Conference Center again!

Room Tip: what more can I say? Very quiet area and close to elevator for my 80 year old mom.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

At a time in your life that was so emotional and heartbreaking it was so very kind of you to think of our hotel and make your lovely comments. Your words ring true to our goal as a true Southern Hospitality leader, we want you to feel like you are at home here and I it sounds like you did. We do hope that you will return soon and give us a chance to sit and chat with you about our upcoming new service ideas to make our hotel even better. Thank you for your business and thank you for your comments. Words like yours are what give our staff that extra boost in the morning, and we always share the genuine compliments with the entire team.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have stayed here several times and are always glad to her this hotel on our way back home. Location is super convenient right off of 440 and close to the airport but I have never heard a plane. Rooms are clean and seem to have been updated in the past several years. Bathroom is average size with good towels. We always eat at the Boston's restaurant on site. For a one night stay this hotel cannot be beat for its value. I sure we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2012
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

It just makes our hearts sing when we hear from our repeat customers. Thank you for recognizing that the total Rebuild of this hotel was so complete. We feel like we are working in a new facility, and it feels so good that it makes all of the employees just happy to come to work.

Being an airport hotel we do sometimes get the question "can you hear the planes?" so perhaps that is common in other cities, but we are fortunate to never receive that complaint.

Again, thank you for your repeat business - we will continue to live up to your expectations.