“Excellent Hotel”

Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr
Ranked #19 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was looking for a hotel close to the airport when I found this H/Inn. This hotel is less then 5 minutes from the airport but you didn't even realize it when you were in your room or outside! The room was exceptionally clean and smelled uber fresh! The other kewl thing about this location it has a pretty good restaurant downstairs.......I went there to eat dinner, got the rack of ribs, got full as a tic and shuffled upstairs! Great stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is one of the best hotels my grandkids and I have ever stayed in!!! Excellent service, friendly staff and great accommodations! You have one of the best employees, Malissa Jackson! She is definitely an asset to your company! She took care of some minor issues and was very professional! Our rooms were cleaned to perfection, the pool area was very nice for my grandsons and the beds were to die for! Thanks for wonderful 2-night stay! Would highly recommend this hotel for families also!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Little Rock Airport Holiday Inn. We got into Little Rock late at night, and it was a perfect place to stay before heading to Fayettville the next morning. The hotel shuttle was prompt and available, which saved us a night of a rental car. The hotel itself has an odd layout, but the rooms are recently renovated and were very nice. The beds were comfortable, and everything was clean. I just wish there was a breakfast included. Also, it doesn't have great views/ proximity to downtown.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the outside of the building instead of looking out onto the atrium.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2012

First thing we noticed when walking into the room was that the coffee maker was in the bathroom. Not only was it in the bathroom, but it was right next to the toilet. AND, the lid to the water tank was left open.

Also, the air conditioner was VERY loud. It woke us up all night long, since it would kick on and off.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
jewelljane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conf Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Our Standards do require that the Coffee Makers are in the bathroom, I really think it is probably due to the convenience of having the water supply close by. I personally like it there in hotel rooms, it is handy as I get my face ready for the day I can get my attitude set as well with the 1st & 2nd cup. I know everyone is different, but I need my coffee quickly. :-)

Yes it was in the proper position with the open lid, we do that to demonstrate that it has been serviced, cleaned and is ready for production. However I can see that your observation is certainly something we need to consider. We welcome helpful hints, it helps us obtain our goal of an award winning hotel.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Stopped in for one night while driving cross country and can say I received some of the best service from Christy at the front desk I have ever had!!! As a platinum priority customer I am always amazed at how the service changes from location to location. Here Christy really went above the call to upgrade my stay and make my stay perfect for the one night. She is the reason I keep coming back to Holiday Inn properties whenever possible. The bedding was so snuggy I did not want to get up the next morning to keep driving!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2012

It was good for an airport hotel. Fast shuttle service. Nice customer service.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed here for our weekend trip to dig for diamonds and quartz. Very nice hotel, we were out into a dirty room when we first arrived but they quickly brought us up a key to a clean room after callin the front desk. We ordered room service, it was good but very expensive for a pizza!!!!! I'd suggest going to get food elsewhere . But the breakfast buffet was amazing, well worth 10 dollars, they had everything from biscuits and gravy to pancakes with chocolate shavings on top to fruit and cereal! Very good selection! We stayed for two nights and we absolutely loved the room. We reserved this through Priceline and we named our own price of 40.00 and it's was such a good deal!

• Stayed: February 2012