The Capital Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
$125
$118
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
  • Breakfast included
$107
$109
Hotels.com
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
AscendHotels
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$157
  • Restaurant
$159
$143
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewsturn down servicemolton brown productstall ceilingsbeautiful hotelchristmas treesouthern charmlittle touchesbeautiful lobbymodern amenitiesbottled waterthe location is perfectclinton libraryfavorite hotelthe riverrooms are largehotel staffwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We won a trip to the Capital (otherwise we would not have been able to afford it), but it was the best experience! The staff was super accommodating, helpful, and courteous. The amenities were the nicest I have ever seen. The bed was incredibly comfortable, the bathtub felt like a swimming pool, and the entire room was beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Capital Hotel while in town for business meetings.

We have stayed at some very nice resorts like Rosewood's Little Dix Bay and I have to say the service was top notch at Capital Hotel for sure! We are very picky being that both of us have worked for Disney so excellent customer service is in our blood! :)

From the moment we exited the cab we were welcomed and taken care of till the moment Mike dropped us back at the airport. We can't say enough about our stay at the Capital Hotel. All the little touches from water bottles and coffee in the lobby to an umbrella being held over my head every time I was coming and going to all the staff always knowing who we were and addressing us as Mr. and Mrs. Lewis, to the complimentary transportation to the complimentary Toffee and water in the room to the convenient laundry baskets outside the door and most importantly to the ever accommodating staff. JP was very helpful and took us to the Sushi Cafe which was delicious! Our waiter in Ashleys, who I apologize for not remembering his name, was just a delite and his consistent enthusiasm and approach showed how much he loves what he does.

Our room was upgraded upon request and check in was a breeze. Being walked up to the room to check in was new to me and very smooth and quick!

The room was spacious and clean and our meals in the hotel were all delicious!

I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Little Rock!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Beautiful hotel, gracious staff, excellent location and gorgeous rooms with comfortable beds....the only thing u need to watch out for is the unexpected tip added on at the end...my friend and I were handing out cash tips and discovered we were charged additionally at checkout. Loved the complimentary spiced pecans in the room and the fantastic veggie omelettes. Be sure to ask for extended checkout

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I can't say enough good things about every aspect of this hotel. Everyone employee I met was kind, friendly, and helpful. The room, bed, and bathroom were beautiful and so comfortable. I stayed two nights at the hotel for a wedding and loved every minute of it. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fayette2012
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love everything about this hotel from the personal greeting on arrival to the turn down service with toffee on your pillow. Rooms not large, but very comfortable, lights on low and music playing in your room on arrival. The balcony is a great place to have a glass of wine and watch the world go by. I really like the Capital Grill- food good and reasonable price. I recommend to fellow business travelers and those why stayed at the Capital give it rave reviews!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business